• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate\Critique my Samus

Samus Syndrome

Smash Apprentice
Don't d-air as much, it's good but n-air is better most of the time.

At about 3:53 you could have air-dodged to a grapple to get back on the stage.

Using your bomb-jump exclusively can make you predictable, use it when you have to when your recovering and to mess up their timing.

Learn how to wavedash in a match. I'm still working on it too.

Charge up after he dies if only a little.

On your first life I'm not sure what you were trying to do when you were trying recover but it didn't work:laugh:.

Nice timing on the spot-dodges.

DON'T try to hit him with your grapple, it doesn't do ANYTHING.

Over all: Way to keep up the tempo and pretty good timing. Keep working on it!

Aircraftkiller

Smash Cadet
Thanks for the advice. I do the dair *****slap too much, I know lol - I'll try using the nair more. I'm getting wavedash down after figuring it out last night, although doing it in a match is going to be something I have to learn how to pull off each time

And the recovery on 3:53 was horrible, I don't know what I was thinking there haha. I did think that the grapple did something to people in the air, like mess them up enough so that they couldn't grab a ledge. I'm glad I won't use it anymore

Thanks again :)

Tricka

Smash Cadet
Syndrome pretty much said it all, but

Try learning to Super Wavedash although it is not a complete necessity

Sweet Spotting the edge with the grapple makes for a good recovery

Nair more instead of dair

Thats all I can think of.

Top Bottom