• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rare turnip pull usage

mobilisq

Smash Ace
Lately I've noticed, every time I see a peach in tournament get a stitch face, bob-omb, or mr. saturn they usually end up wasting them, because it seems like they get into a mindset that basically reads "Oh damn I have to use this right away, try to get something from it."

Has anyone here labbed any potential combos or setups for these three items? It would be neat to see peach players that are prepared to make use of these items when they chance upon them. If this info already exists in a thread somewhere, please direct me to it!

ElementUser

Smash Cadet
Bob-omb is scary to hold onto, just because it can blow up & kill you if the opponent lands a hit on you (unsure of the conditions - a quick search showed me that projectiles can blow it up if you're holding onto it). You can't recatch a Bob-omb and if you hit it in the air with an attack, it will just blow up in the air. So Bob-omb is best used ASAP, since you can die or get a lot of % on you if you attempt to shield pressure before throwing it.

I don't know of any combos/setups, but EOE made a highlight video that shows that Mr. Saturn can be used to lock a character if they miss their tech: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Utebe3fvyg&t=1m22s

Last edited:
Top Bottom