• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - EVO 2013 (Breast Cancer Research Drive) RARE Official Banjo-Kazooie Plush

Shawn101589

Smash Journeyman

Sold out of a promotion catalog for Nintendo Power back in 1998, they pop up on ebay once in a while but currently none are available.

Just so everyone knows I'm changing it to raffle style. $25 buys you a spot on the raffle. Thanks.

People who have donated so far updated 10:08pm EST 1/31

Rakuko
Hobobloke
Hazygoose
Brain-washed
Sweet (x2)
HAB (x4)
Dazawa
MACD (x4)
batisabus
trahhsteezy
cloudchaser071
Hourglass
Mark Korsak (x4)

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Omg, I used to have one of those... Wow, mindblown...

If I had the money to spend, I'd definitely be down for this... If only for nostalgic purposes...

Shawn101589

Smash Journeyman
Omg, I used to have one of those... Wow, mindblown...

If I had the money to spend, I'd definitely be down for this... If only for nostalgic purposes...
Yeah I had one back in the day, picked one up again in 2005 and I've had it ever since. It's the most valuable thing I have to offer for the drive so it's worth the sacrifice.

BrahmenNoodles

Smash Cadet
That's really neat! Very selfless of you sir.

I have an old Mario plushie with Mario wearing a wing cap, I believe it came with a guide book for SM64. I don't think it's worth a damn unfortunately or I'd put it up as an incentive too.

One of these fellows;

Plushies kick so much *** :cool:

KoopaTroopa895

Smash Apprentice
That's really neat! Very selfless of you sir.

I have an old Mario plushie with Mario wearing a wing cap, I believe it came with a guide book for SM64. I don't think it's worth a damn unfortunately or I'd put it up as an incentive too.
:

OH MY GOD I used to have that one XD I think I threw it on a roof...I was such a stupid kid

BrahmenNoodles

Smash Cadet
OH MY GOD I used to have that one XD I think I threw it on a roof...I was such a stupid kid
LOL, I used to toss mine around all the time! Always was able to retrieve it, but hey, it IS a flying cap Mario after all. It was meant to soar aloft!

ZeldaFreak0309

Smash Journeyman
BOTH THESE INCENTIVES ARE AWESOME. Do either of you mind if I put it up on a Google spreadsheet along with all the other raffle prizes that have been offered so they get more exposure during the MIOM stream?

THANKS!

BrahmenNoodles

Smash Cadet
BOTH THESE INCENTIVES ARE AWESOME. Do either of you mind if I put it up on a Google spreadsheet along with all the other raffle prizes that have been offered so they get more exposure during the MIOM stream?

THANKS!
I dug out my plushie just for kicks. It's quite tattered, torn and dirty from years of being played with and thrown around (certainly not the pristine one in that picture i swiped off of google.) It'd be an embarrassment to offer as a prize, and I don't think these particular ones are of any rarity or collectable appeal.

Plus I'm rather fond of the lil' guy :p still, wanted to spread the plushie hype.

bbb

Smash Champion
does the 'RARE' part of the title mean the plushie is rare or that its officially made by Rare?

ZeldaFreak0309

Smash Journeyman
I dug out my plushie just for kicks. It's quite tattered, torn and dirty from years of being played with and thrown around (certainly not the pristine one in that picture i swiped off of google.) It'd be an embarrassment to offer as a prize, and I don't think these particular ones are of any rarity or collectable appeal.

Plus I'm rather fond of the lil' guy :p still, wanted to spread the plushie hype.
Okay, that's fine. Thank you for letting me know!

Shawn101589: $25 a ticket is perfect!

Rakuko

Smash Cadet
just mentioning here in case it didn't go through or something, that i PM'd ya w/ receipt about a day ago.

Top Bottom