• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rare Controllers

BAir

Smash Rookie
Does anyone have any of the rare gamecube controllers? I'm talking about the Hanshin Tigers, Gundam, Panasonic, Symphonic Green, or other controllers similar to that. I'm asking because I'm interested in buying one, but eBay is either lacking the controllers at all, or some of the prices are inflated.

Synnett

Alligator Lord

Crazy Hand 2001

Banned via Warnings
NNID
ForGloryOnly2014
They are :c

I myself have the almost complete collection, only missing the Gundam Wavebird, but as you said the prices are very inflated. So you either have to throw that money or be really patient.
So you bought the Japanese controllers only for them to turn out to be the Smash Bros ones repainted?

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
They are :c

I myself have the almost complete collection, only missing the Gundam Wavebird, but as you said the prices are very inflated. So you either have to throw that money or be really patient.
That would make quite the ebay auction.

Skwrl

Smash Cadet
So you bought the Japanese controllers only for them to turn out to be the Smash Bros ones repainted?
From what I have seen, those guys do this. I can't find anywhere on their site that says that they are repainting controllers and passing them off as originals. Perhaps the customers could have some sort of ground to stand on should they file a complaint.

Top Bottom