• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ranker List for Smash Bros Newcomers

Oddball

Smash Lord
I know a lot of people have made their own lists and polls and all that for what Smash bros newcomers they'd like to see. I thought I would take that a step further and make something more accessible and maintainable.

So I went and made a ranker list for Smash bros newcomers.

Feel free to click the link and vote on which characters you do and don't want to see in the Next game. if you want a character, vote them up. If you don't. Vote them down. Don't see a character you want? Add them. You could also completley rerank the list if you want. Although I warn you, the list is long. Right now, there's about 240 characters (you'll probabaly have to click "Load More" at the bottom of the list once or twice to see them all.). Granted, some of them are only on their because I have weird tastes or thought it would be funny.

The is the List. Click here

Check it out. Feel free to tell me some of my choices are stupid.

Last edited:

Al-kīmiyā'

Smash the State
Did a bunch of people go through and upvote every character, or what? Movie Marios has three upvotes!

Also, Ryu Hayabusa is on here twice. So is Lyn.

I'm not sure how much effort I want to put into this yet. Neku and Masked Link are missing, but I don't feel like looking up good pictures for them right now.

Last edited:

Oddball

Smash Lord
Did a bunch of people go through and upvote every character, or what? Movie Marios has three upvotes!

Also, Ryu Hayabusa is on here twice. So is Lyn.
It's possible some people have upvoted everyone. I have no way of knowing. You're welcome to upvote or downvote as many people as you like.

Still out of nearly 70 people that have voted, I don't find it odd that a few of them might have thought the idea was fun.

Also I don't know why characters sometimes get duplicated. It's not that I put them on the list twice I know that much. I've tried to remove them whenever I find them.

Top Bottom