• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rank the games that each Smash fighter has been in

ganondorf_22

Smash Journeyman
So for example, Samus, I’d rank from best to worst Metroid Zero Mission, Metroid Prime Trilogy, Metroid, Metroid Fusion. Not to say that Metroid and Metroid Fusion are bad, just that the higher ranking games I prefer more. I know there are other games with Samus in them, but either I have not enough experience with them or don’t really want to think about them because I don’t even think they’re good enough to put on the list.

If you want, feel free to include games that the character only has a cameo in. So for Link, maybe you have Mario Kart 8 Deluxe ranked somewhere between Twilight Princess and Wind Waker, I dunno. Oh, shoot, I just realized, though, Link might only count for Breath of the Wild, maybe Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, and maybe Majora’s Mask (for the Fierce Deity outfit,) since this isn’t the same Link as in other Zelda games. (Does his shadow outfit/Skyward Sword outfit mean that Ocarina of Time and Skyward Sword should count for him too, though?) Do not include any Smash Bros. games in any of your lists.

I mostly ask because I’m curious about how you’d rank the games that Terry has been in, but also this could just be a fun thing to do regardless of which character(s) you choose to make a list for.

Ah, and again, Rosalina for example only counts for the games that she’s in, not for games in the series. So Odyssey and Mario 64 shouldn’t be on her list. Fire Emblem Three Houses does not count as a game for Ike. Although I guess you could count Codename S.T.E.A.M. for him since he’s a character in that game when you use an amiibo on it.

Last edited:

ganondorf_22

Smash Journeyman
pls... what's your favorite Mario game? No need to give me a list. Just tell me your favorite one.

Also, what's your favorite Terry game?

Top Bottom