• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rank C.Falcs worst matchups from worst to worstest.

Psychoace

Smash Champion
Prolly something like this. Not 100% confident on winning and even mus, but i am on our losing mus. Mario, sheik, pika still give us the business followed by kirby, ryu, bayo imo. I used to dread the kirby mu but you out damage him in single hits and trades and you can camp him if need be due to his horrid air and ground speed. Also forcing a kirby to up b to the ledge into your dair is hilarious.

Worth noting i think the fox mu may be getting worse for us, its a super volatile mu and whoever whens the neutral exchange is prolly gonna take the stock, but foxes are really optimizing their edgeguards with fair footstools and upair string make it super frustrating to get down especially on levels like t&c and fd.

Attachments

Last edited:

Balbys23

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2595-0802-2073
I don't understand how Ryu is so bad for falcon.
Same with Mario. Very defensive, has high ranged knockback attacks, and can edge guard easily. Depending if your going against a professional Ryu main, it's gonna be a hard match up.

Mini_Mac

Smash Apprentice
NNID
G_Czech
As long as you have good spacing against Bayo and watch out for grounded side-B's, I don't think she is too hard.

I think Corrin is definitely a tricky one to deal with. I got bodied against a Corrin at my last tournament and most of my trouble came from not being able to play agressively because Corrin has a B-air that he/she can just randomly throw out in the neutral and it pushes him/her farther away from me making it harder to rush down Corrin and get a dash attack or a grab. Also, because Falcon gets combo'd hard due to his fast fall atribute, he gets juggled very easily in this MU and landing is difficult.

Pikachu is one of his worst MUs because he is able to combo Falcon very hard and his body height can screw up a punish and turn the tables. Not to mention Pikachu is hard to keep track of because of his zig-zag up-special mechanic onstage but that is not a disadvantage unique to Falcon. A lot of characters struggle against Pikachu because of that aspect.

Finally, Sheik is very VERY difficult for Falcon. Sheik's combos flow very well against Falcon and her kill confirms work on so many different percents.

Top Bottom