• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Media "RANGE": An SSBU BYLETH Montage by KazeTS

Oz o:

Smash Journeyman
I'm personally not a fan of most of the plays, but it's not like there wasn't a single one I didn't like. The dragdown Uair > Up B > Side B on Kirby as well as catching his Up B fall with a fully charged Arrow, those were good. I also like how you purposely dip under for the Up B edgeguard spike. You also seem to have a strange talent for getting the best critical cameras, like the one at the very end. Even though the combo itself isn't ridiculously hard, it's definitely far flashier with that camera at the very end (why does Nair even kill????).

Besides, I definitely the music, and the editing. I wish my compilations would look a little more like this.

I'd rather give someone else's video a look, because I dislike when people won't give you the time of day, and arrogantly assume it's going to be all the same- ironically, the most popular "montages" are literally filled with the same overused "memes" and references.

Kaze Arashi

Smash Journeyman
Queens New York. Occasionally in Smashville
NNID
marshie2014
I'm personally not a fan of most of the plays, but it's not like there wasn't a single one I didn't like. The dragdown Uair > Up B > Side B on Kirby as well as catching his Up B fall with a fully charged Arrow, those were good. I also like how you purposely dip under for the Up B edgeguard spike. You also seem to have a strange talent for getting the best critical cameras, like the one at the very end. Even though the combo itself isn't ridiculously hard, it's definitely far flashier with that camera at the very end (why does Nair even kill????).

Besides, I definitely the music, and the editing. I wish my compilations would look a little more like this.

I'd rather give someone else's video a look, because I dislike when people won't give you the time of day, and arrogantly assume it's going to be all the same- ironically, the most popular "montages" are literally filled with the same overused "memes" and references.
Thx for the critique

Top Bottom