• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Random Violence a Crew combo Vid by the UVC (1233 ,Reed ,Rock etc)

Dorf1233

Smash Journeyman
Well, after a looooooooooooooooooooooooooong time (something like six months or more) editing videos and stuff I can finally show you a crew combo video.

Ultra Violence Crew (UVC, most of us are "fans" of A Clockwork Orange, so that's why the name of the crew).

This video has six segments of six of the members of the Crew.
Rock, Reed, Anbu, jov, Marl and me, 1233.
The objective of this video is to show a little bit of the actual level of the crew and the style of each player with their main characters and the main objetive is to entertain whoever watch it.
The video will be later uploaded as single-segment to Filefront
estimated 140 MB in size and over 40 minutes.
But meanwhile, I'll leave you with the links of the segments, each one in YouTube. Hope you like it.
Any criticism or commentary is welcome.

The video will be later uploaded as single-segment to Filefront

INTRO

REED

MARL SP

ANBU

JOV-

DORF 1233

APHELION/ROCK

CREDITOS

ENJOY

Ares726

Smash Ace
First post ftw!

Anyway, awesome videos. Good job on editing. Kudos all around. This project looks like a ton of work too. Keep up the good work.

justice

Smash Ace
That was awesome especially the opening for the individuals one. I also request a list of songs if possible. :)

justice

Smash Ace
Dorf1123 I was wondering what happened to you. Will you still post the link for the downloadable versions? Also could you post a song list maybe?

It was a great video man. :D

Coin you up

Smash Apprentice
Justice my I ask who are all those people in your sig. I know one of them and I think his name is zealos.

justice

Smash Ace
Justice my I ask who are all those people in your sig. I know one of them and I think his name is zealos.

From left to right
Lloyd, Collete, Genis, Kratos, Raine, Sheena, Presea, Zelos, and Regal.(Tales of Symphonia)

Last one Aoko Aozaki (Melty Blood Act cadenza) I main her and Nanaya Shiki

Top Bottom