• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Random Tips with Bleachigo

Status
Not open for further replies.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Okay so Kismet said something and I thought you guys should look into this

lol anarchy, omni and mink were agreeing with you. and yeah, if mk has the stock lead then it'll be difficult to bring it back but it's harder on a stage where he can camp the platforms. try to choose stages where it's harder for him to camp the platforms and you can control his movement, like ps1 since there are platforms on both sides. btw when you cg>spike mk make sure you spike him onto the stage, there's no point in letting him be offstage, it prevents us from building more percents.

So it's important that you know what characters you can and can't take advantage off stage vs. on stage. Just a random tip. I'm pretty sure I don't have to go into detail on why this is important. This isn't a MK specific thread either. Just a random general tip.

I still think this is pretty much an MK piece o' work thread, but we can redirect into something more general I supose... Certainly agree with bold stuff against MK for finishing off a CG, but against other characters its probably whatever reward you want to make out of it.

If you can probably time your Bair, footstool, edgehogs, and Dair attempts, characters who can get back can lose a stock, but with difficulty. That or go for the tech chase option for CG -> spike onstage for easier follow-ups.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
You guys spike MK on stage? Psht.

Spike MK off stage. Let him double jump twice. Grab ledge. Invinci-d-air when he tries to recover.

PSHT.

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
What Omni said.
Being thrown that far under the ledge level is a terrible position, even for MK.
Being able to take an early stock is a formidable reward in the MK matchup, and the risk for it is not that big if you know your options and his.

Invincible Dair is broken btw.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
I used to do what Omni said, regularly.

Risk vs reward is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom