• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Random Game Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scatz

Smash Champion
I'm making this for future use when I get more time to set up the work.

Right now, this is to spark some random fun and posting to people here so that we all have a good time instead of always being serious. Here's the current game:

Everyone has moods they go though online and offline. This game, I want you to find a picture (avatar basically) that sums up the mood you've been through or currently going through.

Three limitations
You can only use pictures from video games and animes.
GIFs are not allowed.
One picture per mood

You can start from whenever as far back as you want, makes no difference; however, you have to explain why you picked that particular picture(s). You can't go with, "because I love this character cause he's my favorite" cause that explains nothing.

I'll start it, but I can't do anything big atm. Doing some work.

My current mood. I'm pretty much like him in the sense where I'm posting information to other Yoshi players, and I keep things painfully to the point. Plus, I'm kinda like this right now in real life when I'm not around too many friends I know.

Please do NOT use pictures that will spread the page!!!

CelestialMarauder~

Smash Ace

I feel as if i Just woke up and I have a lot of **** to get done and a lot of random fat jokes to give out. But with people like firefly around the jokes just make themselves​

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp

Pretty much this. Happily pondering things about people. And I do love to stroke my chin/beard hair. And I also love to troll and complain about things to all my friends. :awesome:

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace

A little cliche, but I constantly think about upsetting semi-pro players in tourney, then bringing the news here. When I do, my mood will be extreme satisfaction and glee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom