• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Random discussion. What are your weirder options/habbits?

Hi I'm Urban

Smash Cadet
Just posting due to sheer curiousity. Share any of the weirder things you like to use with this character. Example; For me, I like to use stone's start up on floaties, like a rest. I like gimping with the late hitbox of up-air to send the opponent down and away, like a Ganon. I also have a habbit of cutter dashing on platforms or just above the ledge to cut the animation and sometimes end up behind my opponent for a punish. It looks really cool, but is pretty unsafe in most situations. Share all your weird or unique habbits for funsies.

FreeGamer

Smash Ace
I still spam U-Tilt, assuming it'll combo into itself. This is what happens when the character you main in every Smash has one of his central moves function differently from the way it does in every other game. >__<

Last edited:

DblCrest

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DblCrest
3DS FC
0018-2708-3882
I've used stone when people have been off the stage or even hammer. Hell even throw them away from the edge xD

Top Bottom