• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic South Randolph Community College Smash Ultimate Tournament

KidPixKid

Smash Rookie
Randolph Community College of North Carolina is having its very first Esports sanctioned event open to anyone to enter! This week we will be showcasing Super Smash Bros. Ultimate!

Come show the new faces in the scene some love! It will take place in the design center of RCC in computer lab 104.

Doors open at 4 pm and the tournament starts at 6:30 pm. The address given will be to get you to RCC, from there, the design center is in the back corner of the campus. If you get lost, faces around campus will be sure to be able to assist you.

Standard Triad PR ruleset will be used

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FQGOnqvMiPFxqGlV-gTG7GtGh480kDCv217evqdvWCc/edit?usp=sharing

natalake

Smash Rookie
Randolph Community College of North Carolina is having its very first Esports sanctioned event open to anyone to enter! This week we will be showcasing Super Smash Bros. Ultimate!

Come show the new faces in the scene some love! It will take place in the design center of RCC in computer lab 104.

Doors open at 4 pm and the tournament starts at 6:30 pm. The address given will be to get you to RCC, from there, the design center is in the back corner of the campus. If you get lost, faces around campus will be sure to be able to assist you.

I needed to get into my second year of university. It was the hardest assignment, I watched by halves if I didn't get to watch the event live. It had all the news about the team and recent match statistics. Interested in the team's standings, win, and loss statistics for Dakota Fusion FC. Still to be written is a spreadsheet to reflect current information on the Dakota Fusion FC team and stats for each player individually. This website https://www.bestessaytips.com/review_essay.php will help you!

Wow, it is great!

Can you tell us your impression of this meeting?

Adopteros

Smash Rookie

https://www.bestessaytips.com/review_essay.php

Was recently at a Dakota Fusion FC match and was commissioned to do an interview for an essay. I needed to get into my second year of university. It was the hardest assignment, I watched by halves if I didn't get to watch the event live. It had all the news about the team and recent match statistics. Interested in the team's standings, win and loss statistics for Dakota Fusion FC. Still to be written is a spreadsheet to reflect current information on the Dakota Fusion FC team and stats for each player individually.

Top Bottom