• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RAMPAGE!!! (MELEE/BRAWL/UMVC3/AE/INJUSTICE/MK9/CVS2) - July 27th, 2013 - Red Bank, NJ

LLDL

Smash Hero
Super sad. I just noticed that this is on the same day as Rescue 3 (NJ) and Battle Arena # 4 (NY) :( I didn't see Rescue because it is not filtered under Atlanticnorth, and did not see hostile take over because it was NY and I was looking to see if it conflicted with NJ tournaments. Unfortunately it is too late to cancel since this is mostly for the fighting games and the arcade that I work at has already started advertising all of the games. I'll still have Melee and Brawl for the local players and anyone that wants to still come out. I have conflicting dates though.

Vorosh

Smash Apprentice
=(
I got home at 2 am from the last tournament, and this one starts even later!
I had such a great time this past saturday, but I don't think I can go to this one.

knuckleface88

Smash Cadet
Going to be free this day and staying Friday in Queens. That said there are 3 close(ish) melee tournaments on the 27th. What is the turnout looking like? I am trying to decide which one to go to.

HT F8

Hostile Takeover
Super sad. I just noticed that this is on the same day as Rescue 3 (NJ) and Battle Arena # 4 (NY) :( I didn't see Rescue because it is not filtered under Atlanticnorth, and did not see hostile take over because it was NY and I was looking to see if it conflicted with NJ tournaments. Unfortunately it is too late to cancel since this is mostly for the fighting games and the arcade that I work at has already started advertising all of the games. I'll still have Melee and Brawl for the local players and anyone that wants to still come out. I have conflicting dates though.
Sorry to hear about that dude! It's tough finding dates that don't conflict, add in the summer AND EVO weekend, and July is a pain! lol. If you want I can keep in closer contact with you about our possible dates so that we don't have conflicting dates next time, if this is something you plan to host regularly. :)

Good luck with the tournament, and hopefully I can make it to one of yours soon!

LLDL

Smash Hero
thanks man and I definitely will keep in touch for the dates
Sorry to hear about that dude! It's tough finding dates that don't conflict, add in the summer AND EVO weekend, and July is a pain! lol. If you want I can keep in closer contact with you about our possible dates so that we don't have conflicting dates next time, if this is something you plan to host regularly. :)

Good luck with the tournament, and hopefully I can make it to one of yours soon!

LLDL

Smash Hero
I'll post up rulesets and stuff tomorrow. Brawl will be the most recent recommended ruleset if I can find it

MegaGuy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Yung_Mega
3DS FC
5043-2216-2465
May come out for Brawl and possibly Melee as well. Would play Mahvel but still in the process of getting my stick fixed :(

Chroma

Smash Apprentice
Yo chain-ace, would you mind making a post on r/smashbros promoting the tournament? It's the subreddit of the day, meaning that even more people than usual would see it.

Alternatively, you want me to do it?

LLDL

Smash Hero
Yo chain-ace, would you mind making a post on r/smashbros promoting the tournament? It's the subreddit of the day, meaning that even more people than usual would see it.

Alternatively, you want me to do it?
if you would, thanks! I'm bad at making attractive reddit posts

LLDL

Smash Hero
Yeah around 5pm registration we'll be set up for friendly play. Maybe 4:30. I would come at 4-4:30 anyway to enjoy the arcade before it gets packed. That way if the stations are set up early, you will benefit.

LLDL

Smash Hero
K see you there everyone. I may need another wii + brawl if anyone can bring one just in case.

Dan -Zodiac-

Smash Apprentice
really missed you and stric dan, but rescue started mad early and worked out nice for my day's schedule. smashacre gluttony in 2 weeks?

MegaGuy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Yung_Mega
3DS FC
5043-2216-2465
Really fun tourney. Any idea when results will get posted? Interested in who ended up taking it after I left.

Chroma

Smash Apprentice
Sick tournament!
While the results thread is in progress, I'll post what I remember -
1. StriCNYN3
2. Metal Reeper
3. Chain-Ace
4. Chroma

Top Bottom