• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rain - Columbus, Ohio. All Smash Related Games - February 23rd, 2013 - Columbus, Ohio

hadesblade

Smash Lord
I hadesblade will (hopefully) walk in the Rain from Indianapolis for Brawl.

Who wants to team with yoshi? Fizzle?

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Sooo after purchasing bus tickets, I find out that the 1 class that was restricting me from arriving Friday night, and therfore not having to take an overnight bus, is cancelled this friday. DERRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
There is always a reason, don't worry about it. But if you COULD change your ticket, I would try to.

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Wewt.

Will update the reg list and supply parking info (driver's are most likely going to have to drop people/gear off then go park... sadly.)

@Jake: Is your group staying both days at my place or just night?
@Player-1/Clow: I can definitely house you guys Sat night, but Friday is looking packed. Depends on MI.
@WTP: Let me know the exact amount you'll have ASAP.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Wewt.

Will update the reg list and supply parking info (driver's are most likely going to have to drop people/gear off then go park... sadly.)

@Jake: Is your group staying both days at my place or just night?
@Player-1/Clow: I can definitely house you guys Sat night, but Friday is looking packed. Depends on MI.
@WTP: Let me know the exact amount you'll have ASAP.
waiting on nicalobe to return my message

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
I'd really like to find out soon whether or not myself, Meek and Pidge will be able to go to Nicalobe's (or anyone's, really) place before the venue opens. Gonna want somewhere to brush our teeth naw meen yo?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Just found out about this via Tako, but unfortunately all slots are filled for Brawl/Melee and only 7 for Project M is small :(

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
I'll pre-reg for Project M as well. :D Should I edit that into my earlier post, or should I edit this one with the walking in the rain stuff. o-o

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
oh **** just realized i have a total of 7 dollars in american money

anyone wanna help a brotha out :awesome:

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I will only do 1:1 rate trading. too lazy to go find the exchange rate and all, if you don't mind. I doubt any americans will trade you lol
if they don't want to trade, the "give stef money for no reason" fund is always accepting donations

clowsui

Smash Legend
I'd really like to find out soon whether or not myself, Meek and Pidge will be able to go to Nicalobe's (or anyone's, really) place before the venue opens. Gonna want somewhere to brush our teeth naw meen yo?
last time he was on the boards was on the 18th ;o

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
Eddie, do you still plan on going to this? Wouldn't mind coming to this to hang out/play friendlies.

Paran0id_Andr0id

Smash Cadet
I, Paranoid Android, will Walk in the Rain from Cleveland for Melee singles and P:M singles.

And maybe doubles if I can get a teammate.
/cough

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
I, Paranoid Android, will Walk in the Rain from Cleveland for Melee singles and P:M singles.

And maybe doubles if I can get a teammate.
/cough
Yooooooo. If you're coming from Kent or Cleveland, lmk. I'm 20 minutes north of Kent lol if eddie won't give me a ride i'd really appreciate one

Top Bottom