• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Raging Storm Minnesota 2011 *Guaranteed $500 MvC3/$200 SSF4*

D. Disciple

Smash Master
Minnesota, step up your hype damn it.

Midwest smashers where you at?

Out of Region smashers where you at?

Also, how come smash doesn't have a guaranteed pot?

Yo we should start doing a venue fee to fill the pot for this guys.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
If I can get off of work I'll come to this.

Never been to Minnesota outside of visiting my roommates place up there.

Wake

Smash Master
Dang, I didn't even notice this. It's the day before my birthday... should be awesome. We gotta get a huge attendance for Melee.

Triple R

Smash Lord
Dang, I didn't even notice this. It's the day before my birthday... should be awesome. We gotta get a huge attendance for Melee.
How could you not notice this? We need to have a big bold "MINNESOTA!!!!!" in the thread title or something.

Sanji Himura

Smash Journeyman
I guess I will give you a bump, but I want to tell you up front that I am looking at my finances now and it is between helping you and DG out with this or doing my own thing down in Phoenix. Right now I am split because I do have a cheaper flight to MN from TX, but I have more of an idea on how much money to raise to go to phoenix. Perhaps having the venue's number will help fill in those gaps needed for my bottom line?

Triple R

Smash Lord
I don't know RRR. How long have you known about it?
I haven't known about this for too long. I saw it on shoryuken.com a few days before this thread was put up. So I've known about it for just over a month now. It's so far away though that I don't think it matters if you just found out about it now though.

Edit: I'm just surprised this thread is up so early already. I think it says there is suppose to be a GamesnGo Champs 3 in April, and that thread isn't even up yet when it's before this.

TheOgbot

Smash Journeyman
So I think I'll be going to this. Can't guarantee I'll have a GC controller in tow, but I'm definitely gonna try SSFIV and MvC3

I really need to get BB:CS :(

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
I guess I will give you a bump, but I want to tell you up front that I am looking at my finances now and it is between helping you and DG out with this or doing my own thing down in Phoenix. Right now I am split because I do have a cheaper flight to MN from TX, but I have more of an idea on how much money to raise to go to phoenix. Perhaps having the venue's number will help fill in those gaps needed for my bottom line?
shinji that's cool man. hit me with PMs and we'll work out the details. but do what's more convenient for you man. ^_^

this has been announced early on SRK and here just to give you guys the heads up. Come March, this tournament will be advertised on more than 6 competitive websites, that'll be the 4 month grace period for tournament. hype will flow and there may be surprises.

in terms of bonus pot for smash. last tourney we did one for smash. gotta spread the love. but who knows there may be a surprise for the smash folks anyways.

but we are in talk of a RS3 this fall. smash will be glorified then...financially. :bee:

Maxwell Too Swell

Smash Apprentice
Would anyone be interested in doing a fund raiser to get Mango to come to raging storm?

"yeah i deff woulda came
if a fund was started
***n ***gy minesota
haha"

His words after he expressed not being able to afford to come to Combo breaker. Come on guys, let's try to get him to come to this! If we had him come to this we might be able to attract a lot more people. I'll even throw in some money myself.

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Guys Raging Storm MN 2011 is going to be postponed until September (so Dark Geese can actually be there ^_^ ). There's some serious tournaments happening in Mexico (that you can hear about on www.dreamcancel.com) around that time, so certain financial sources have to be used there. It's out of my hands, but is seriously respected and understood.

Fortunately, there is a tournament in April in MN that borrows the Raging Storm/GnG Champs flow. So PLEASE make it to GnG: Combo Breaker on April 2nd and 3rd. ^_^

The link to this tournament can be found here:

SRK link -

http://shoryuken.com/f7/games-n-go-...l-2nd-april-3rd-mounds-view-minnesota-266057/

SWF link -

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=297898

Main website -

http://gngchampionships.com/

COOOOOOOOOOOME TO COMBO BREAKER!!!!!!

MJG

Smash Hero
Guys Raging Storm MN 2011 is going to be postponed until September (so Dark Geese can actually be there ^_^ ). There's some serious tournaments happening in Mexico (that you can hear about on www.dreamcancel.com) around that time, so certain financial sources have to be used there. It's out of my hands, but is seriously respected and understood.

Fortunately, there is a tournament in April in MN that borrows the Raging Storm/GnG Champs flow. So PLEASE make it to GnG: Combo Breaker on April 2nd and 3rd. ^_^

The link to this tournament can be found here:

SRK link -

http://shoryuken.com/f7/games-n-go-...l-2nd-april-3rd-mounds-view-minnesota-266057/

SWF link -

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=297898

Main website -

http://gngchampionships.com/

COOOOOOOOOOOME TO COMBO BREAKER!!!!!!
-dead-

:urg:

Top Bottom