• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RAGE - Thanks for comin' out to this everyone! RESULTS THREAD COMING SOON

Kel

Smash Master
Did you know that if you are good on a stage it means you never lose?

Including getting spiked by a falco with 15 seconds remaining and getting timed out by a Wario.

Never happens.

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
I think you play so campy on that stage that most people don't want to put up with it :)

Honestly though, it probably does have something to do with that. Only it's they "can't do" anything about it instead of "don't want to". That's why only some of the best players in Ohio can work around it.

Kel

Smash Master
Jiffy, I have no idea what you are talking about. I am good on that stage in MK dittos. You can see explicitly that I say MK dittos in the post before your NEOH meat ride post. I was planking Shugo and Blue ALWAYS plays to time out on every stage; which is why both of your examples went to time. My strategy in MK dittos on this stage has nothing to do with camping. In fact, it's almost the opposite. I don't have any clue what you're trying to say, and I don't think you know either.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
*buzzzzzzzzzzer*

Wrong :)

I won.

:phone:
What???

I was lied to. It was the first game of the set. 0_0 you guys went to YI and you lost the first game. You won the set, but you still lost the first game, on the stage I specified. Lol got EM denied.

I remember reading the blog. Hmm let's see if they still have that.
It was mlg Raleigh and Kel got 10th.

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
Wow Kel, I don't know how you took this so wrong.

Jiffy, I have no idea what you are talking about. I am good on that stage in MK dittos. You can see explicitly that I say MK dittos in the post before your NEOH meat ride post.
Here he goes again folks, with the "NEOH meat ride".
I can see that and before that post, we were talking about anyone beating you on the stage. The players mentioned before I posted were MK players but it wasn't specified they had to be. See for yourself.

Yoshis island is called Kels island, especially in MK dittos. The shy guys are like his posse or something. God.
-_-

I swear I don't think he's ever lost on that stage. :X

Actually you are the first one to mention a non MK player in Infern beating you on the stage.
I actually hate the shy guys because Infern stole a win from me due to them.
------------------------
Shugo beat him on YI at an OUGA tourney, "going to game 3" I believe. Falco vs MK.

Blue Rogue has beaten him on YI too, Wario vs MK...
Just continuing the list.... they are both NEOH players yes, they are memorable because I was at both tournies and they were actually very close and fun matches to watch.

Did you know that if you are good on a stage it means you never lose?

Including getting spiked by a falco with 15 seconds remaining and getting timed out by a Wario.

Never happens.
Sarcasm noted but definitely a direct response to my previous post.

I think you play so campy on that stage that most people don't want to put up with it :)
A bit of counter sarcasm.

Honestly though, it probably does have something to do with that. Only it's they "can't do" anything about it instead of "don't want to". That's why only some of the best players in Ohio can work around it.
Meaning you don't lose to people who aren't really good at this game on this stage. Again I don't know how you took this so wrong.

I was planking Shugo and Blue ALWAYS plays to time out on every stage; which is why both of your examples went to time. My strategy in MK dittos on this stage has nothing to do with camping. In fact, it's almost the opposite. I don't have any clue what you're trying to say, and I don't think you know either.
It's true, I might not know always what I'm talking about, but no one does. I think its best to draw conclusions on things that I've witnessed. Me and many people know you are a patient player who doesn't take unnecessary risk. That's a good thing. I think you got my posts confused with me dissing you or missing out completely on the conversation. I was definitely in the right conversation as a whole though. I hope you'll play me at RAGE too. I'd like to hear your thoughts on the stage in the ditto and some of the matchups.

The tl:dr version is: Seems we were on two different pages, see you at RAGE. :)
Also, there will be no more popcorn. :smirk:

kd-

Smash Lord
Salty about my 0-2 lifetime against you Carroll but I don't think that's going to change in my favor ever

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Pre-reg starts TODAY and ends JULY 14th!!! You will still be able to register at the tournament, but you will miss out on some special stuff!!!
Pre reg will get $2 off venue fee, plus a complimentary RAGE Smasher badge.
http://littlemisslokii.wordpress.com/2012/06/02/sample-for-an-idea-i-have/
That isn't exactly what it'll look like, but it's the basic layout.
Ill start taking information for these in a few days
There will probably be other awesome bonuses in the coming weeks so stay tuned

Also, talking to the screen printin company about shirts
I'll probably be taking orders fairly soon, so I'll have that info ASAP

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
What is the regular venue fee? 5?

If we register here

Name: Jiffy
Games: Brawl Singles, Brawl Doubles
(maybe Melee singles and P:M)