• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rabbids twitter handle changes to include Mario - possible sequel in the works

mariorabbids.jpg

Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle did quite a bit for the Nintendo Switch's launch by selling an, overall, 2 million copies. Recently, the Rabbids Twitter handle changed their handle from "@RabbidsOfficial" to "@MarioRabbids" [Thanks Reddit!]. The last time the account was used was in August 2020 with a tweet about a browser game.

Mario could have been included for any number of reasons - one of those could be that Ubisoft felt Mario was important enough to add to the handle. Or it could be a sequel in the works. Ubisoft and Nintendo have already collaborated to include a Rabbids and Assassin's Creed costumes in Smash, and Star Fox content in Starlink: Battle for Atlas. It is very possible that Ubisoft joins Namco and Tecmo Koei with more collaborations.

Author's Note: Wow. Pokken possibility, Tecmo Koei's fantastic sales, and this all in one week? Seeing more interest in Nintendo collaborating with other companies is fun. I don't know about you all, but I'm looking forward to this. your thoughts? Let us know in the comments below!

Lucas "Thirdkoopa" Guimaraes

Comments

What is it about this crossover that attracts early leaks? First the original got leaked before its respective E3 reveal, now this... lmao

Reactions: Dan
Wario should be in it with his gun he used in Subspace. Also Geno as well. This game is hella underrated.

What is it about this crossover that attracts early leaks? First the original got leaked before its respective E3 reveal, now this... lmao
This was their own fault though.

Wario should be in it with his gun he used in Subspace. Also Geno as well. This game is hella underrated.

This was their own fault though.
I want another crazy crossover DLC. Nobody expected the Donkey Kong DLC, Mario + Rabbids 2 should have The Legend of Rabbids in the works with Rabbid Link, Zelda, and Ganondorf, or something equally crazy.

Top Bottom