• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rabbids Movesets and Traits

KoopaDerp848

Smash Rookie
Sorry to the Haters out there but the Rabbids are a perfect edition to The Smash Bros Family. They are basically a blank canvas so Sakurai can just do whatever moveset he wants with them which makes it alot of fun for him and the developers, heck Miyamoto, Grant Kirkhope, and even Egoraptor loves these guys.

Traits:

-Echo Characters would have different weapons with different elemental effects

-Their indestructability would make them take less damage from hard hitters

-Maybe their old pal Rayman could join in along with them as a newcomer as well

Regular Rabbid's Moveset

Elemental Damage: Bounce and Push

B Smash: Blaster (Press B to fire, hold B to charge the blaster, once fully charged the shot will have the push effect)

Side Smash: Melee (The Rabbid will pull out a hammer and smash it onto the ground with a
20% chance of a bounce effect)

Up Smash: Fire Extinguisher (A fire extinguisher that works like a jetpack)

Down Smash: Regular Dash (Dashes his opponent with a dash kick)

The Final Smash: Rabbid Fury

The Rabbid you play as will summon every Rabbid Varient that'll surround them and fire a fury a shots and the finisher will be a barrage of fire extinguishers that'll send the opponents flying.

Last edited:

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
D0502F97-BF69-43C5-B2E8-7B6837C35E9E.gif

Did you search for a Rabbid support thread like I suggested? Wait, no, don't answer that — I did search for a Rabbid support thread, and guess what? I found one. Please put your Rabbid-related posts there instead of making multiple redundant threads that just clutter up the forums. Here, I'll even show you how I found it:

EF71C9C2-BAFD-4B31-9C58-384A46C1A2BC.png

51A75380-9C82-4FC6-91CC-D54E89C913FB.png

I don't want to come off as rude, but seriously, it isn't rocket science.

Last edited:

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
Yes and none of them had any suggestions for A moveset for the Rabbids
So... that's where you come in. You have the perfect chance to be the first person to propose a moveset in the Rabbid support thread! Don't blow it!

Top Bottom