• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.O.B's REAL final smash

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Your thread get's locked at Brawl Central so you have to post here...

...It wasn't funny the first time

gamer8

Smash Lord
Lol yeah it is, we're making fun of Sakurai for giving 3 characters the landmaster rofl.

D. M.

Smash Rookie
Well, ROB was in Starfox for the SNES...
And this is what happens when gamers think WarioWare microgames and boss stages teach them everything about certain Nintendo things.IF you AREN'T referring to Famicom Robot with a Famicom light gun/ R.O.B. with a Zapper, ROB64 is not related to R.O.B. Since in Japan it's HVC-12, not R.O.B. ROB64 is the name in Japan as far as I know, so it's not a reference.

I think it WILL be amusing people only know R.O.B. from either Mario Kart DS or that he saved the day for gaming. Latter's important but I wish some would look up his games. Unlikely we're ever getting VC Gyromite and Stack Up unless a Wii R.O.B. is made.

T0MMY

Smash Master
And this is what happens when gamers think WarioWare microgames and boss stages teach them everything about certain Nintendo things.IF you AREN'T referring to Famicom Robot with a Famicom light gun/ R.O.B. with a Zapper, ROB64 is not related to R.O.B. Since in Japan it's HVC-12, not R.O.B. ROB64 is the name in Japan as far as I know, so it's not a reference.

I think it WILL be amusing people only know R.O.B. from either Mario Kart DS or that he saved the day for gaming. Latter's important but I wish some would look up his games. Unlikely we're ever getting VC Gyromite and Stack Up unless a Wii R.O.B. is made.
Read my R.O.B. guide: Owners Manual. It has a section dedicated to the history of R.O.B.
It also lists the games he's had a cameo in or, like in Starfox 64, the robot that's named after him.

Top Bottom