• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.O.B.s at DC

TeeVee

Smash Lord
idk if im considered a rob main (but i have been using rob alot more recently), but ill be there lol

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Confirmed.
=] and excited to see you all again.

ccst

Smash Ace
Switch FC
4825-3626-0014
Often KiraFlax is a R.O.B. mainer, didn't knew that.

ccst

Smash Ace
Switch FC
4825-3626-0014
You can only main one character... it sounds so stupid when people say they have more, it's something called secondary.

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
You can only main one character... it sounds so stupid when people say they have more, it's something called secondary.
Dumb **** i can main as many **** characters as i want. It sounds so stupid when your ****** *** comes in here to talk period. You can easily main more then one character, Just use both of them. Easy as ****. Heres some advice for you. work on trying to be less of a piece of **** next time your fat *** is typing.

Cubone

Smash Lord
NNID
Cubone
I don't see an issue with dual maining. Its when people claim to have 3+ mains that bothers me. Can't see them using all of those characters to full potential.

Dumb **** i can main as many **** characters as i want. It sounds so stupid when your ****** *** comes in here to talk period. You can easily main more then one character, Just use both of them. Easy as ****. Heres some advice for you. work on trying to be less of a piece of **** next time your fat *** is typing.
Calm down bro... completely unnecessarry.

I'm teaming with T0mmy there...

RIVALS UNITE!
I really agree with t0mmy that his name looks oddly unbalanced with a capital T lol.

Best of luck to you both.

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
I'm teaming with T0mmy there...

RIVALS UNITE!
watch out for lucario and lucas lol
the rob team killer.

Sounds like you two have some history. And history is my most hated subject (math<3).
So knock it the beep off.
<beep3

ccst

Smash Ace
Switch FC
4825-3626-0014
Man, relax, if you're going to be upset on the tournaments then you're going to lose for sure. Talk about a good temper... And the first sentence sounds sooo childish, but you maybe are one?

Oh and Mister Eric, I've never talked to him before. :dizzy:

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
^^^^^^^^^
Agreed. Take it elsewhere, or drop it.

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Man, relax, if you're going to be upset on the tournaments then you're going to lose for sure. Talk about a good temper... And the first sentence sounds sooo childish, but you maybe are one?

Oh and Mister Eric, I've never talked to him before. :dizzy:
I said talk to me when you've become less of a piece of ****.

Look at how big red and clickable that report button is.

Seriously, take it to vee ems ladies.

T0MMY

Smash Master
I really agree with t0mmy that his name looks oddly unbalanced with a capital T lol.
Yes, it looks so much better without the capital... I'm going to be the new GimpyFish... er, I mean Gimpyfish.

Kira, you should check your Brawl name data, it will list your most used character there, tell us which one it is (waits for it to be something random like Bowser).

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Just bought a pass. Might need a teamie. Just throwing that out theres.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Yes, it looks so much better without the capital... I'm going to be the new GimpyFish... er, I mean Gimpyfish.

Kira, you should check your Brawl name data, it will list your most used character there, tell us which one it is (waits for it to be something random like Bowser).
ooh this looks fun.
Most used ROB (=D)
Second MK (D=)
Last Link (I can buy it)

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Anyone wanna team?

I wish we this was a convenient place to do a ROB vs MK crew battle lol

BigDaddy4

Smash Journeyman
best part of this thread. good job on making cheese rage as hard as you did when typing this btw :)

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Oh god, I wish I was able to attend, but I've no traveling money on a count of spending it on the Boston Comic Con this past weekend. On that note, I saw a genuine R.O.B. being sold at one of the booths for 170 dollars! Do they sell merchandise like that at MLG events? >ω<

T0MMY

Smash Master
I spent weeks traveling and missed out on attending MLG DC even though I purchased a pass . I'm mad salty.

Top Bottom