• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.O.B Player Profile & Tournament Results Thread

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
Premium
NNID
syde_7
I've been super busy with work, out of town for like... all but 3-4 days for the past 3 weeks. Will update Sunday or Monday of next week.

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
Premium
NNID
syde_7
Sorry for 2x Post. But, OP is updated to reflect STOBs results. Will do another update most likely this Sunday evening. If anyone has any additional results to post, please do so.

Related subject:
What would you guys think of a ROB PR? Something like "order your top 10 ROBs" where place 1 = x points, 2=y points, 3=z points. Voting would run for a week or so, and then each candidate's scores would be added together & then ordered accordingly? I know there's more ROBs than what are active on the boards, but I feel like I've got a good idea of who the potential non-board-active candidates would be (Holy, Chibo, Tantalus, JamNToast, Gyo, a few others).

Jams.

+15 Attack
NNID
DumberChild
OK, might as well post my results here then. I live in a no-name region in the middle of nowhere, so there aren't really any notable players here. Take my results with a grain of salt.

Dumber Child / 20 / Alberta (or just Canada)

Otafest Assault 3 / May 15th, 2015 / Calgary, AB [V]
3rd / 75 (Top 32 Bracket)
Loss vs. Exodia (1-2)
Won vs. 2manycooks (2-0)
Won vs. c-lusion (3-0)
Won vs. Sykke (3-2)
Won vs. Exodia (3-0)
Loss vs. Alphicans (1-3)
http://otafestassault3.challonge.com/Smash4Top32

Revival of Saint Albert / June 5th, 2015 / Saint Albert, AB [C]
1st / 39 (Top 16 Bracket)
Won vs. Alphicans (2-1)
Won vs. Sykke (2-0)
Won vs. Ashley (2-0)
Won vs. c-lusion (3-0)
Won vs. 2manycooks (3-2)
Won vs. 2manycooks (3-1)
http://revivalofstalbertsmashbros.challonge.com/S4Top16

SSBU Smash 4 Singles Weekly / July 2nd, 2015 / Calgary, AB [V]
1st / 48
Won vs. Ashley (3-1)
http://calgarysmash.challonge.com/Sm4shweekly

I think a voting based ROB PR would be really cool and interesting, but would be hugely susceptible to regional biases. I would participate for sure, but I feel like there would be huge discrepancies past the first couple of players. Personally, I can't really rank ROB players because very few actually travel and there's no real baseline to compare players in different regions. Seeing the results would be neat though, if people participated.

STOB

Master of Robots
NNID
Stobby_Beeles
Sorry for 2x Post. But, OP is updated to reflect STOBs results. Will do another update most likely this Sunday evening. If anyone has any additional results to post, please do so.

Related subject:
What would you guys think of a ROB PR? Something like "order your top 10 ROBs" where place 1 = x points, 2=y points, 3=z points. Voting would run for a week or so, and then each candidate's scores would be added together & then ordered accordingly? I know there's more ROBs than what are active on the boards, but I feel like I've got a good idea of who the potential non-board-active candidates would be (Holy, Chibo, Tantalus, JamNToast, Gyo, a few others).
I noticed my actual results don't show up in my listing in the OP. Was this intentional?

Also, I'm definitely down for a R.O.B. PR.

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
Premium
NNID
syde_7
I noticed my actual results don't show up in my listing in the OP. Was this intentional?

Also, I'm definitely down for a R.O.B. PR.

Thanks for pointing that out. I was doing it in batches (like, write out/copy & paste all the names/dates, then the bracket, then the vids) must have missed the actual results. I'll get it fixed when I update the OP again. My apologies.

onecrazycanadian

Smash Cadet
Hi guys, I've been playing in the Ottawa seen here in Canada for past few weeks. I started out placing low but now im constant top ten. So here are the last 3 tourney results for me, I dont have may bracket pages just because they are posted on the facebook group. The videos for stream are only on twitch so I will find the times when they show my games. I will edit the post when the other brackets are posted.

June 22nd Monday Night Madness (MNM) @ Fun Haven
June 29th Monday Night Madeness
  1. Ottawa, ON
  2. No Customs
  3. Finished 9 out of 39 (i think)
  4. Won vs Ness 2-0, Won vs Shiek 2-0, Loss vs Diddy 2-0, Loss vs ZSS 2-0
July 6th, Monday Night Madness
  1. Ottawa, ON
  2. No Customs
  3. Finished First out of 22 (i think)
  4. Win vs Duck Hunt 2-1 (used luigi game 1 and 2), Win vs Link 2-0, Win vs Diddy 2-1 (used luigi all 3 games), Win vs Kirby/Shiek 2-0, Win vs Shiek and Rosa 3-0
  5. Twitch stream past broadcasts (right now the add is breaking the replay)
http://www.twitch.tv/613smash/b/676081982 win vs Link 49:25, vs Diddy when I used Luigi if anyone is interested 1:21:20, Winners finals vs shiek/kirby 1:34:05, GF vs Rosa and Shiek 2:20:23

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
Premium
NNID
syde_7
@ O onecrazycanadian , I def appreciate your interest... but I don't really need to know what chars you played against, and everyone you won/lost to... only the notable players (as in, at least PR'd within one season in your/their respective region). If no notable players are present, then just a placing. Also need city/states/(Country) as well. Ty much. :)

STOB

Master of Robots
NNID
Stobby_Beeles
Had to miss the last couple of weeklies because of personal reasons, but while I was gone our tourney got updated to a "Large Local" tourney. I was disappointed that I didn't place higher here, totally choked away both of my losses. Oh well.

STOB / 26 / Richmond, VA

Anvil Smash #11 / July 20th, 2015 / Richmond, Virginia
17th / 45
http://rvaforge.challonge.com/mt1div5s
Video: Round 2 Winners

Last edited:

STOB

Master of Robots
NNID
Stobby_Beeles
Another big week for Anvil Smash. Finally turned in a performance that I was proud of.

STOB / 26 / Richmond, VA

Anvil Smash #13 / August 2nd, 2015 / Richmond, Virginia
13th / 51
http://rvaforge.challonge.com/13singles

Got two wins on stream that I'll put up here when they're posted.

Crome

#ROBSquad
NNID
sboles66
3DS FC
1289-8218-1492
Switch FC
SW 7896 6401 6209
Last edited:

Crome

#ROBSquad
NNID
sboles66
3DS FC
1289-8218-1492
Switch FC
SW 7896 6401 6209
Hoping to see a revival of this thread. Here are 2 Arkansas tournaments I've been to recently.

Crome / 15 / Kansas
Smashville IV / April 9th, 2016 / Fayetteville, Arkansas
9th / 82

Won vs. TKO | ChemSage (2-0)
Won vs. Cyan Can (2-0) (#2 on Arkansas PR)
Lost vs. Deezus (2-1)
Lost vs. YOSH (2-1) (#6 on Arkansas PR)

http://smashboards.com/threads/tkos-smashville-iv-fayetteville-ar-4-9-16.434799/

------------

Crome / 15 / Kansas
FNA 1.3 / March 5th, 2016 / Conway, Arkansas
9th / ?

Pools
Can't find the challonge the pools were hosted on.

Top 16

Won vs. Red Tux TK (2-1) (Former #2, current #4 on Arkansas PR)
Lost vs. KKiller (2-1)

Last edited:
Top Bottom