• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.O.B. Footage @ Final Destination

F@lc0-san

Smash Ace
Too bad that the guy that played him sucks:p

Oh well, I guess we should be gratefull they gave us footage at all.

Gumshoe87

Smash Cadet
Are you kidding me? ROB looks freaking sweet. Very original moveset. I wonder what his FS is.

Erimir

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3823-8583-9137
Finally good footage. He looks a lot more interesting to play as in this video than in the other footage. I was worried he might be crappy.

But he looks like he should be fun.

Darkraid

Smash Champion
R.O.B, I hate to say it, has potential. Not too bad for a robot if u ask me.

RedrappeR

Smash Journeyman
I stopped hating Rob after I saw his Introduction in SSE.

So will you. Trust me. TRUST ME.

F@lc0-san

Smash Ace
I stopped hating Rob after I saw his Introduction in SSE.

So will you. Trust me. TRUST ME.

I saw it aswell, all hate for him melted away like snow in the godang Sahara, I take everythng bad I said about the little rascal back..

I love R.O.B.

Falsh

Smash Cadet
Even though he's no Ridley or Krystal, he looks pretty **** interesting. I just hope he isn't another Game and Watch. (heh, for that matter I hope Game and Watch is better now).

SenorPresidente

Smash Ace
Long jumps are long. He just avoided marios final smash. wondering if he can do the same for samus and others. Long range character i guess. Johnny 5 for god tier.

Keon XVII

Smash Rookie
I also despised R.O.B. and the idea of having him in Brawl when he was on the leaked 35 roster and once he was confirmed. But today, after seeing a couple of videos with him in action, I have actually begun to like him. He looks like fun to play as. :)

HeroXL

Smash Journeyman
hmm so those were mines he was firing? They didnt seem to do much when characters stepped over him? And what is with him shutting down in the middle of the match those couple times.

p.s- I think this is in the wrong forum ;)

J18

Smash Journeyman
huh rob looks pretty interesting. i pretty much wanna try all the newcomers i guess

Norm

Smash Lord
NNID
Sheldon86
it was nice to see some of his moves like that top thing but the guy playing him was useless oh i'm going to hang back and shoot at them like a *****. Fly in and rain down elbows on them

Top Bottom