• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.o.b. Ditto's

Trillest

Smash Ace
Just stating my opinion that by far the most fun ditto in the game is the rob ditto. What's your guys thoughts agree/disagree/don't care go away

I Also started a group for rob ditto enthusiasts pm me for more info ^^

Trillest

Smash Ace
I dont know how you play Rob ditto's but every1 i have played has been fairly frantic as all robs should be able to powershield there own projectiles and most do. So camping a rob is pointless and ledge camping a rob is still punishable

Nova9000

Smash Lord
IMO I like low tier dittos more but ROB dittos are still fun. I just don't play many ROBs.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Premium
Heh, my projectiles may get powershielded, and I may powershield their's back, but that doesn't stop me from running away from them and trying again anyway. That's just how I play. =P

ccst

Smash Ace
Switch FC
4825-3626-0014
Many R.O.B. mainers have problem with R.O.B. dittos, me including. But I've figured it out that Uair is a very good move, and also Bair, especially in R.O.B. dittos.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
Rob dittos are gay, I go MK against Rob's. But I pretty much never face Rob's anyways. No one plays Rob :p

ccst

Smash Ace
Switch FC
4825-3626-0014
R.O.B. sucks, yeah, I agree with that, but my main is always going to be R.O.B., beacuse I love him. ([^^]

-LzR-

Smash Hero
Rob sucks? A character with only a few notable disadvantages and incredible range and an ungimpable recovery on most match ups? >_>

Sudai

Stuff here
ROB sucks because one of his few notable disadvantages happens to be an entire character that 70% of people use/can use/will use if they lose the first fight.

ccst

Smash Ace
Switch FC
4825-3626-0014
ROB sucks because one of his few notable disadvantages happens to be an entire character that 95% of people use/can use/will use if they lose the first fight.
This for sure LoL.

Top Bottom