• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.O.B. Community Combo Video (Clips due May 10th!) - Read post #182

Status
Not open for further replies.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
ppl can add new clips and if so, someone add em to the OP under a section called newest vids (because i already have all the others DLd and i wanna find new ones easily lol)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
who sent me the file lol....gyro1.avi?
i got it mixed up with my vids and dunno who sent it to me

im putting some work into this now (lol bout time), so i hope to get good progress soon. organizing all my vids and getting them ready for editing (this is really the longest part unfort). If someone submitted only one or two short clips or something I doubt I'll do a full part for them, but more a montage at the end.

also i got a clip for golden psycho, doesn't he main ike?lol

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Premium
I only have like, 2 videos in the OP, but I think I sent you 3 replays a while ago, am I gonna get a spot in the video?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yea dont worry iv got ur stuff

anyone that sent me files by pm should all be in the vid

anyone have music suggestions before i pick stuff myself?

Bees!

Smash Ace
who sent me the file lol....gyro1.avi?
i got it mixed up with my vids and dunno who sent it to me

im putting some work into this now (lol bout time), so i hope to get good progress soon. organizing all my vids and getting them ready for editing (this is really the longest part unfort). If someone submitted only one or two short clips or something I doubt I'll do a full part for them, but more a montage at the end.

also i got a clip for golden psycho, doesn't he main ike?lol
If its either a ROBvsLucario on FD 1st stock gyro combo its mine. If its a ROB gyro stagespike/gimping a Ness on FD on last stock its me!

Also me vs an amazing Olimar!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxTI1QR3Xb8&playnext_from=TL&videos=4rcX1n1b0lA
2:40-2:43
4:26-4:49(you can shorten this if you wish)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvBqw2PwLKM&NR=1
3:15-3:20
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=et5D5cwrcfg&feature=related
1:06-1:11

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
You submitted 3 clips right? Though one of them was like literally nothing lol, so I really only have 2

Croissant

Smash Apprentice
If he started working on it, it's probably not open anymore.... but maybe we can continue to use this thread for future community videos (?)

I say post it! hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom