• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Cyn Cyn Welcome to a very, very old Haunt of mine from like 7 years ago. It is dead, but it had some fun memories about ekans, pineapples, sheep plushies for snake mains, broken Ftilts, and the guy this thread is dedicated after. His name was Kjell a Snake Main from MN. He died of a seizure. I got to meet him once before, but only briefly. Sort of sucks that happens in life.

May this thread forever be a memento to him.

Last edited:

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Cyn Cyn Welcome to a very, very old Haunt of mine from like 7 years ago. It is dead, but it had some fun memories about ekans, pineapples, sheep plushies for snake mains, broken Ftilts, and the guy this thread is dedicated after. His name was Kjell a Snake Main from MN. He died of a seizure. I got to meet him once before, but only briefly. Sort of sucks that happens in life.

May this thread forever be a memento to him.
Why I did not know of him, it is always sad to see someone go so young.

Prepare_Yourself

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3067-6422-0231
I went Ike. I enjoy the disjointed hitboxes and KO power.
I switched over to Ike too, and then tried going back and using him in brawl; he just wasn't very good. Worse grab and range than in 4, and ony offered the same or worse mid-range ko power and shenanigans as our boy snake. The defensiveness and bait/punish play style does make them kind of similar in spirit.

Ekans647

Smash Lord
NNID
Ekans647
3DS FC
2019-9808-9029
I switched over to Ike too, and then tried going back and using him in brawl; he just wasn't very good. Worse grab and range than in 4, and ony offered the same or worse mid-range ko power and shenanigans as our boy snake. The defensiveness and bait/punish play style does make them kind of similar in spirit.
Well I've also went over to Duck Hunt as well. So I have one character that has mid range spacing and KO power, and one with zoning and traps.

Ekans647

Smash Lord
NNID
Ekans647
3DS FC
2019-9808-9029
Top 3 is going to be Solid Snake, Big Boss, and Venom Snake. Calling it right now. Though I wouldn't be surprised if The Boss took Venom Snake's or Solid Snake's spot

Last edited:

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Paying respects to the thread that defined my smashboards career and ate up most of my nights after school for a very long time.

I miss ya'll dudes sometimes.

Top Bottom