• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

It may be your thread susa-san, but it will be infected with my ideology!

I searched for the word active, there were 160+ entries. So yeah, over 50.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
lol I wasnt around when SuSa was here but its nice to meet you. lol his mere existences breathes live into a board full of nocturnal lurkers. ****.

Tech Chase, I just realized that I am closer to you than I was this past summer. I wonder... nvm, there is some stupid lake in the way that I have to get around. Darn.

SuSa

Banned via Administration

napZzz

Smash Hero
I'll just go find a Gorgon to mate with. That'll breed some snakes.

Anyways... I woke up at 10am, it's 3:15pm - and I haven't done ANYTHING today... except chat on forums. =\

Then again, theres not much else to do. -_-
today is a slow day for me too....I'm just waiting for tomorrow so I can head to this tourney =D

SuSa

SuSa-san, breeder of snake mains. Could you get your modship back agains susa i you asked? I know you do not want it.
Kinda of doubt it. Maybe if I was active and showed enough interest in it and Underload was OK with it.

In an hour I'm going to go do some homework... my CC drawing is "meh" right now. Have the eye, nose, and one arm done... her hands giving me issues :mad:

napZzz

Smash Hero
yo...hands are rough when drawing, I know what you're talkin bout lol so is the body generally suprisingly, at least for me. The hardest part about drawing people period is getting the proportions correct in the end

SuSa

Which is what I totally suck at.

Haven't drawn **** in 12 years. =| I suck at drawing in general.

Anyways, I don't really shade things (you'll notice the eye, like 2 pieces of hair, and the nose are shaded if you can even see this picture)

I'll try to take a brighter picture and darken my lines a bit later tonight. :s

The horrible artist that is WTC...

Yes, I made her face fatter and chubby looking. D= That's just bad proportioning.

EDIT:
Darkened the lines and took a picture with a bit more lines... still bad =P

yo...hands are rough when drawing, I know what you're talkin bout lol so is the body generally suprisingly, at least for me. The hardest part about drawing people period is getting the proportions correct in the end
I was thinking of adopting a chibi style drawing. Big head, little everything else :laugh: Do not even have to draw digits or appendges at times.

SuSa

Just in case people don't see my edit. =P

Like I said... I'm a bad artist, but I expect that after not drawing at all for the past 12 years... ^^; so I'll slowly improve.... I hope. :D

EDIT:
Third from the right hair... how did that end up being so big? I don't know. O_o

The line on the right is just the avatar cutoff... I need something to be a cuoff for the arm. <_<
I also changed the straight hair parting that goes over her tank in attempt to fix the long face :x It kind of splits into two folds, and the spot from her face to her first/secont fingers is her tank. So I show a lot more tank than my avatar. XD

Underload

Lazy
Someone here is a shemale. You just don't know it yet.
wussuuuup, your friendly neighborhood shemale here

I approve of this Snake Bible, so long as it is documented and all verses can be found in one post for the masses to read and learn.
Deal.

his mere existences breathes live into a board full of nocturnal lurkers. ****.
Seriously.

Today's a good day. Time to play some Brawl, which I haven't done in forever :D There's a smashfest coming up next week, I should go to that.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
wait

wait

wait

SuSa is back?

C: C: C: C: C: C: C: C: C: C: C: C: C: C: C: C: C: C: C: C: C: C: C: C: C: C: C: C:

I had no idea. Haven't been paying much attention to smashboards lately.

SuSa

Take him to Rainbow Cruise and don't get gimped at 40% like I did.

But if you do this - remind him of me by saying the following line:

"SuSa told me to do this to you. Snakes can fly."

YES I FINALLY GOT MY PHOTOSHOP TO INSTALL AND MSN!!!! FINALLY!!!

napZzz

Smash Hero
Contrary to what I argued back in the day, i've grown to enjoy rainbow cruise as snake and cp it sometimes

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
That is, until a mother****er picks D3 and infinites you on the first part, gimps you your second stock and D3cides you your final stock.

napZzz

Smash Hero
i'm gonna head out for a bit to get some late night smash before I leave for a tourney tomorrow

I love you my nocturnal brothers

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
So I'm going to a Brawl tourney this weekend I'm actually excited. AZ is really lazy sometimes and the last brawl tourney hosted was back in august, so I'm eager to maybe **** some scrubs. all while blazed out of my mind.

Top Bottom