• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

napZzz

Smash Hero
Again, what zombie incident has a deep storyline? Theres ****ing zombies, they kill zombies to survive while making a way to a safe haven. END.
not saying its bad, just trying to say it doesn't really have a plot

SuSa

Banned via Administration
the whole zombie outbreak scenario doesn't necessarily need a plot
Meh. :p Whatever.

I'm sitting here debating what I can draw with my horrible skill leve.

I've drawn a robot, a pair of eyes, Pikachu, and a super hi-tech dice design.

Of those, the robot was my 3-4 year old from-memory drawing of Gir from Invader Zim.

Pair of eyes was to see what I remembered from art class.

Pikachu was just because, and all I really did was copy a picture I found the best I could. :laugh:

The hi-tech dice turned out horrible. My side for 3 looks like a side for 4 because of the design I chose. :(

Anyone have some SIMPLE things to draw? :p Nothing over-complicated or full-body?

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I want to play a game.. It's Called... TELL ME YOUR STAGES!
For seriousness doing something for the Yoshi boards by finding all the characters best and worst stages. Just something to give me something to do atleast for the time being.
Best Neutrals (2) -
Worst Neutrals (2) -
Best Counterpicks (3) -
Worst Counterpicks (3) -

SuSa

To get the drawing to look anything like a gamecube controller would need some shading. :x

We'll see, but it's going to turn out horrible. I promise.

EDIT:
I have summed up Yoshi vs Snake stages as the following:

Snake has an advantage on every stage. Get over it.

It goes down to the player and which stages they play best/worst on.

RATED

Smash Lord
I avoid listening any anime that has 100,000,000 fans that everyones heard of. =P

Also
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=235804

This reminds me, has anyone but me memorize the 11 characters we totally **** over if we grab them? I was rusty as hell and could still tech chase at AX. =|
pssh Hype Hater, what's wrong about watching a Hyped anime? Gurren Lagann is a ****ing epic anime for example. Infern Infern Infern ( he likes anime so let's summon him)

also wtf you are back SuSa, good thing to see even if I am not friend of your full of frame data threads. I still used to read them.

inb4peoplehailsSuSa.

RATED

Smash Lord
Why using Yoshi!?? even if "blood god", Zudenka( I think that's his name) and some others are awesome , why not a better character? I mean you can use him for friendlies and some gimmick counterpick.

--- serious note----

as far as I remember, is Battlefield kinda sucks for Yoshi since his Egg throw couldnt be used that much and his grab shenanigans are kinda messed yet he have problem when he can't jump OOS s and being at a platform must be troublesome to him. so Snake should beat him ( like in almost every stage lol) there, maybe a good stage for him should be FD or SV.

I used to play a Yoshi mainer in the past, but he kinda switched to melee. so He doesnt play brawl anymore.

SuSa

2 SuSa 1:2
So what's that score for again?

pssh Hype Hater, what's wrong about watching a Hyped anime? Gurren Lagann is a ****ing epic anime for example. Infern Infern Infern ( he likes anime so let's summon him)

also wtf you are back SuSa, good thing to see even if I am not friend of your full of frame data threads. I still used to read them.

inb4peoplehailsSuSa.
Gurren Lagann is a ****ing epic anime. I said I don't go searching or watching what I know millions of people watch, it's usually filled with fantards.

I just stumble across it eventually, and often I find famous animes that I didn't even know were famous. (Haruhi..... has it's own ****ing cult and I didn't ever know about it)

I don't keep up with anime news, upcoming releases, or any of that crap. I just stumble across things that look relevant to my interests or my cousins interests and we watch them and discuss about them. :s

SuSa, who has that negligeble 5 point advantage in snake vs falco ;)
**** whatever I used to say about those stupid 5 points. ****s even. <_<

RATED

Smash Lord
So what's that score for again?

Gurren Lagann is a ****ing epic anime. I said I don't go searching or watching what I know millions of people watch, it's usually filled with fantards.

I just stumble across it eventually, and often I find famous animes that I didn't even know were famous. (Haruhi..... has it's own ****ing cult and I didn't ever know about it)

I don't keep up with anime news, upcoming releases, or any of that crap. I just stumble across things that look relevant to my interests or my cousins interests and we watch them and discuss about them. :s

Haruhi Suzumiya is awesome, I saw the other day since a friend of mine gave me a DVD with the episodes in there as a present, at first I was like "WTF is that episode" episode 00. Then episode 1 was like this is about high schoolers, then at some episodes I was like MIND****! She is God, you must :

napZzz

Smash Hero
I thought gurren lagann was pretty over hyped actually...I didn't really feel like it was any good until simon was older at least...towards the end anyway

I agree SuSa, I never really know whats mainstream or not, I just watch what people recommend or piques my interest

SuSa

I thought it was my win/loss ratio for my second coming or something.

That just made it more epic.

I approve of this Snake Bible, so long as it is documented and all verses can be found in one post for the masses to read and learn.

I don't keep up with anime news, upcoming releases, or any of that crap. I just stumble across things that look relevant to my interests or my cousins interests and we watch them and discuss about them.

The only new release I ever followed was Kanokon. It came out once a week, then a week later it was subbed. That was back when I was on an anime kick, now it's a manga kick. That stuff is faster to read, and it is released a lot slower. I like it that way. I do not spend so much of my time looking intros, credits, commerical squences and recaps.

You argued with me very intensively once it was 55-45 snake, you played SK92 and said it was even. I have finally given up on numbers and label it all neutral, advantage, heavy advantage, and ****.

napZzz

Smash Hero
falco vs. snake is dumb, ask either side what they think and generally they will say other sides adv

but we all know falco has the slight advantage, am i rite?

SuSa

The only new release I ever followed was Kanokon. It came out once a week, then a week later it was subbed. That was back when I was on an anime kick, now it's a manga kick. That stuff is faster to read, and it is released a lot slower. I like it that way. I do not spend so much of my time looking intros, credits, commerical squences and recaps.

You argued with me very intensively once it was 55-45 snake, you played SK92 and said it was even. I have finally given up on numbers and label it all neutral, advantage, heavy advantage, and ****.
Haven't even heard of Kanokon. *looks into it* <-- this is how I find a lot of my anime

I had given up on numbers at some point as well.

I agree, it is much easier to sum up matchups as:
**** Victim - Large Disadvantage - Small Disadvantage - Neutral - Small Advantage - Large Disadvantage - Rapist

etecoon

Smash Hero
falco beats snake slightly and I'm not only saying that from snake's perspective

marth also beats snake and I'm definitely not saying that from snake's perspective >: D

napZzz

Smash Hero
I think marth goes equal with or can best snake at a high level of play when they both play it right

SuSa

I had heard of Kanokon. My bad. I approve.

Everyone beats Snake, that's why some countries eat snake.

EDIT:
Just having watched mikeHAZE play so many Snake's, I really want to say Marth's advantage.

I still remember the horrors of having to face his Marth myself. *shudders* **** that ****...

SuSa

I'll probably join that breed when I go to Shiek.

I have 0% chance to win any 'real' tournaments here in SoCal. Unless I get lucky, or SoCal's PR decides to not show up (thus making it "not a real tournament")

I've come to terms with that finally. XD

but we all know falco has the slight advantage, am i rite?
No, it is even. That is because I use both :p err.. I mean I use only falco. I do not use snake anymore.

Haven't even heard of Kanokon. *looks into it* <-- this is how I find a lot of my anime
I had heard of Kanokon. My bad. I approve.
It is all about some sex crazed wolf and fox going after some poor farmboy. :laugh: That is the first impression summary.

etecoon

Smash Hero
I have 0% chance to win any 'real' tournaments here in SoCal. Unless I get lucky, or SoCal's PR decides to not show up (thus making it "not a real tournament")

same as me rofl

I've won a few NH tournies that no one showed up to

can't do **** at OOS tournaments typically, the rest of our PR is way better than me and NY/NJ frequently comes too

SuSa

No, it is even. That is because I use both :p err.. I mean I use only falco. I do not use snake anymore.

It is all about some sex crazed wolf and fox going after some poor farmboy. :laugh: That is the first impression summary.
I saw the artwork and recognized I had seen/heard of it before.

But yes, that sounds like it sums it up nicely.

RATED

Smash Lord

]
who still mains only Snake, those can be counted with both hands and that's it LOL

I mean he's awesome but for MU like Falco I just prefer go ICs on a neutral and Wario on a Gay CP like Brinstar or RC. Those are my Tournament characters. including Snake obviously.

SuSa

I'll just go find a Gorgon to mate with. That'll breed some snakes.

Anyways... I woke up at 10am, it's 3:15pm - and I haven't done ANYTHING today... except chat on forums. =\

Then again, theres not much else to do. -_-

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Yeah, you've made like 60+ posts in here in two days.

And they've ALL been in the social thread. And a few threads on the Snake boards.

**Havok**

Smash Lord

The one time you showed up and we teamed :)

You have potential my friend, you have all the knowledge in the world. You just didn't play jack shiet with us :( .

SuSa

That's because Snake boards are the only ones I feel like checking up on.

Anyways, I'm going to try drawing my avatar... I can't find what picture I cropped/took it from on Google. O_o So I must have searched (or someone found it for me) for HOURS... seriously.. can't find it.

So I'll draw it and refresh this page every 5 minutes to talk =P

EDIT:

Oh ****, Havok speaks! :D

What's up man? :) Yeah, that was fun. :p But I'll probably on be decent in doubles.. maybe if I kept pushing myself.. I was getting close to DSF and Tyrant a few times.. but NEVER ONCE managed to beat them. =\ Kind of got discouraging to see them at tourneys...

Know any smashers in Santa Clarita? Or near Six Flags? <_<'' I only really knew Orange/Palmdale/San Deigo... if I can contact some smashers out where I live I may be able to get back in the scene.

Top Bottom