• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Black_Heretic

Smash Lord
I was supposed to go play live music, kind of hard to play when 3 members of my band can't go, including the driver

I'm sorry Susa, don't hate me =[

SuSa

Banned via Administration
I'm doing better though. Broke my buffered ftilt habit (no more ftilt2'ing shields) and my camping got a bit better (thanks Ally)

I don't plan to lose to Tyrant next time we play.

Just kinda sad that all 3 (and my only 3 losses in tourney) were to MK's......

And I'm Anti-Ban.. lmao

Black_Heretic

Smash Lord
My band will be touring all around CA within another few months, maybe you can come see us Susa :D

and no shame in losing to those 3

-Ran

Smash Master
I really should hook my Wii up and get some practice in. I need to actually sharpen my fundamentals like boost grabbing, pivot boost grabbing, grenade timing, etc. It's been so long that they are all dull. =/

napZzz

Smash Hero
He's never going to be better than mk. He's barely staying in that 2 spot, and imo falco/diddy should take it from him D: < or at least tie on him for it!

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I suggest we all celebrate in the Fence thread in one way or another. We can't just bump the thread for 3 posts.

SuSa

IC's have counters.

Snake counters Diddy, along with a few others.

Who counters Snake besides DDD? (I found out it's my personal hatred of the Snake:Oli matchup that makes it unwinnable for me. I just can't concentrate in it...)

napZzz

Smash Hero
oli vs. snake is prolly his worst matchup SuSa...its not your hatred

pit vs. snake is like 55/45 if it matters

I still dont even think diddy vs. snake is snakes favor...

mk counters snake :p falco is either 55/45 his favor or even with snake...stop denying it!

Wario is either even or dumb depending on stage as well

he's like even with everyone or gets countered...atleast characters that matter

Nic64

Smash Lord
Who really counters the IC's other than Snake, ROB, and maybe MK? A few others that may be pretty even, but no one that reliable, and I'm not even totally sold on ROB.

I really don't see Snake countering Diddy either, it's pretty even IMO

Regardless, all of these characters have disadvantaged and even matchups, MK's worst matchup is a 55:45 advantage in his favor, Snake is closer to those characters than MK.

SuSa

1) Go check the Oli boards recently.
2) ... lolno.....
3) *plays the best Diddy in SoCal constantly* I'd say it is.. Dao is a better player then myself, but I win most of our matches..
4) ....
5) I'll deny it until this weekend and Larry owns me.
6) Meh... it's dumb depending on stage

Also my judgements on our matchups were far to kind. I said we 60-40 people that we, in reality, completely shut down.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Who really counters the IC's other than Snake, ROB, and maybe MK? A few others that may be pretty even, but no one that reliable, and I'm not even totally sold on ROB.
yoshi, lol.
:D

napZzz

Smash Hero
WHen was the last time a snake not named ally won a tournament that mattered

or even placed

also, I've started to ignore the boards because its mostly wifi players/scrubs that post and do ****...-_-

napZzz

Smash Hero
at least a few scattered characters with a few people playing them win tourneys. Snake doesn't go anywhere anymore unless its with someone like ally playing him.

Black_Heretic

Smash Lord
WHen was the last time a snake not named ally won a tournament that mattered

or even placed

also, I've started to ignore the boards because its mostly wifi players/scrubs that post and do ****...-_-
this is why I mostly play around on the social

when I try (like in the video thread), people just post their own videos because they're obviously good enough to be showcased before people like Ally and complain about how I don't want wifi

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Press B > **** Nana > GAME.
srsly.

at least a few scattered characters with a few people playing them win tourneys. Snake doesn't go anywhere anymore unless its with someone like ally playing him.
i don't get this logic.
ally would still be winning as many tournament if he played diddy/wario/etc. :/
it's because he's a good player...

napZzz

Smash Hero
Didn't Razer win the last HOBO?
thats one. Congratulations for finding one tournament relatively sized that it didn't take the best snake in the world to win.
this is why I mostly play around on the social

when I try (like in the video thread), people just post their own videos because they're obviously good enough to be showcased before people like Ally and complain about how I don't want wifi
Too many people around here are idiots
srsly.

i don't get this logic.
ally would still be winning as many tournament if he played diddy/wario/etc. :/
it's because he's a good player...
He's the best snake is what I'm saying. And it takes the best snake to win or even place at tournaments with that charact3r

-Ran

Smash Master
Hobos are hard to use as a metric since most of them have Meta Knight banned at this point. This weekend they have an Unbanned tournament with Mk, so it should be interesting. Lee is looking so sharp right now it's scary. @.@

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
I've won HOBO 15-18. Going for 19.

He wasn't banned for 15. He won't be banned for 19.

Edit: I also won FS6 against Dojo the time I 4-0. All of these tourneys were regional and I've also won a bunch of smaller ones with him not banned.

Top Bottom