• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
I know who Tony (Interim of Zeal) is. No worries. XD

So yeah, I'm going to see you all there. Do you guys know if there's there going to be a live stream?

napZzz

Smash Hero
I'll use #1 as my snake tag when I play him. But I pretty much only play him in doubles now so I'll make sure to at least rep that tag there :]

-Ran

Smash Master
The thing I love the most about coming back to a game is that you view it with fresh eyes. You're able to see what you were doing wrong, and since you haven't played in awhile you're style is very malleable making changes easy. It feels like you can accomplish more in a week than you would if you had played nonstop for two months.

Or maybe I'm deluded. =D

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
My last tourney, I used the tag iWuvU.
I have a tourney 2 weeks from now, I wanted to use the tag iHIV+.
But because that sounds so stupid, I might use #2 as my tag, because I'm original, and I suck.

And I agree with what you just said Ran. I just turned on my wii yesterday for the first time since the 8th of August, and I feel like I'm MUCH better, cause I saw what I was doing wrong.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
So I crashed my schools tourney.

8 entrants, I made $8, $2 entry fee, 1/2 went to the Gaming Club.

I JV 4'd all 3 of my opponents.

Starting Rules:
No Edgehogging
BF/FD only
Best of 1

Rules after my first round:
No chaingrabbing (Includes Snake's dthrow to dthrow... no chaining of grabs was there verbage)
No using any special more then 3 times in a row (I was camping with grenades. Lawl)
No edgeguarding (everytime I knocked him off the stage, he died. I didn't let him get back)

Yep.... my schools full of scrubs.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Well since Underload hates me, I might end up teaming with like... teh bestest player evar in CO.

So I guess I will be shooting for 1st place this time.
Me and Yaz are taking first at this, just to let you know. He's the MK that I play with, and practically the only person I ever get to play with outside of tourneys. We've got this.

This is Yaz vs Dekar: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEB87hEB7Yw

It's a good set. Dekar won GFs, but he told me not to put those up for some reason...

Starting Rules:
No Edgehogging
BF/FD only
Best of 1

No chaingrabbing (Includes Snake's dthrow to dthrow... no chaining of grabs was there verbage)
No using any special more then 3 times in a row (I was camping with grenades. Lawl)
No edgeguarding (everytime I knocked him off the stage, he died. I didn't let him get back)

No CG and no special 3 times in a row are easy to cope with. But no edgeguarding is just dam annoying.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Me and Yaz are taking first at this, just to let you know. He's the MK that I play with, and practically the only person I ever get to play with outside of tourneys. We've got this.

It's a good set. Dekar won GFs, but he told me not to put those up for some reason...
He doesn't want TX studying and seeing exactly where he is. :/

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
You are to pink, Fence. Shut it.

Fack.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
That's what I figured.

But it honestly isn't that different from how he played in winners finals. I feel Yaz was playing far worse in GFs than Dekar was playing better, and that's why it turned out different.

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord

Starting Rules:
No Edgehogging
BF/FD only
Best of 1

Wow, that's worse than my scrub school tourney. At least my school didn't try to regulate play style. Haha, dthrow is a "chaingrab", haha. As hard as they may try, there are no rules that can limit SuSa's ownage.

I don't see my name pink?

Edit:
I'm lol'ing so hard right now. Thanks for the stupid custom title.
Smash Fence - best title ever. I'd love to see that as the new thread title.

IxxI

Smash Fence
Seriously, who gave me the title. I think it's Zajice because I got my pink name THE SAME TIME I was given a pink name.

napZzz

Smash Hero
It looks like dekar played really dumb the first set...but I didn't watch the 2nd one yet. Is it up ken?

-Ran

Smash Master
So Susa, all you did was Power Shield + Space F-Tilt at that point and then up-Tilt at 130 since they fail at DI? =p

IxxI

Smash Fence
I ***** this overweight college student Ness main in the semi-finals. He uses a wiimote and called me a pu*** rofl. I laughed at how a grown man can do that to a small 5'2'' Asian kid.

Smash Fence.....

T____T

Top Bottom