• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
Ok, bthrow ***** on Japes.

Anyone want to do testing on the entire cast for me? I got bored after like... 4 characters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAMrimCPPJY

(We were both sandbagging. He was trying to croc KO me, I was bthrow ****** him)
*steals

*techs
@SL: What is Pound4?
A really freakin big tourney.
That's what.

I will probably be attending. It is in Maryland on January 15th (or around that date).
It will last 3 days.
Me, I'm going by bus....

:EDIT:
A few EU players are coming. I think they are taking the bus as well.
So get the hint?
Velox should come by land in a bus so that we may have fun friendlies and lose 40$.

*steals

*techs

A really freakin big tourney.
That's what.

I will probably be attending. It is in Maryland on January 15th (or around that date).
It will last 3 days.
Me, I'm going by bus....

:EDIT:
A few EU players are coming. I think they are taking the bus as well.
So get the hint?
Velox should come by land in a bus so that we may have fun friendlies and lose 40$.
you lose a $40, I lose a couple hundred traversing cross country :p So, I'm not going. I have problems with local stuff, let alone going OoS xD

napZzz

Smash Hero
you lose a $40, I lose a couple hundred traversing cross country :p So, I'm not going. I have problems with local stuff, let alone going OoS xD
you know, minnesota is probaly going to drive there. And with a bunch of ppl gas isn't goign to costTOO much....*cough*

From place of residence to Maryland would be roughly 1000 miles. I think I could get to Maryland with only $50-$75 dollars worth of gas. x2 to get back. Whatever the entry fee is for the tournament, food and lodging. Maybe around $200 for everything xD

napZzz

Smash Hero
you forget gas is split up with however many ppl we have coming, and housing is prolly free I'd bet.

cant cost more than 50-100$

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
You say it's 1000 miles away? Utah just made a 1300 mile trip to AZ, and it worked out fine to go pretty much the entire way there in one day. And we left around one in the afternoon and got there that night. You'll be fine ;)

Speaking of OoS tourneys, I'm going to CO oct. 10th or whatever day that tourney is. THAT MEANS I BETTER SEE EVERY COLORADO SNAKE THERE. I'M LOOKING AT YOU, ZAJICE AND UNDERLOAD. >_>

Edit: about that japes back throw thing. A lot of characters hit the side of the stage, not the bottom. Then they bounce under the center platform, instead of straight down, and have an easy time recovering. I thought of trying that awhile ago against my friend's squirtle, and another character I don't remember. And yes, it was pivot grabbed as far to the left of the center platform as I could go.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
you guys should come, i have a really cheap hotel rate set up and if you cant afford that im sure smashers would love to help you.

trust me, nothing is going to beat this tourney ever.

except maybe pound 5.

but who knows!!!!

Underload

Lazy
Probably.

Money's the only issue for me right now, I spent a lot of what I'd been saving up on a capture card. It's only 15 bucks for entry which is pocket change for most, but I'm a young'n and don't get too much money coming my way.

:/ :/

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
You better at least come. Even if you can't get the money for the entry fee, at least come and play some friendlies with me.

Where is everyone getting the "Smash Ace" tag thing? I swear in the past week I've seen like twelve people with it who didn't have it before.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ken is coming to CO? **** YEAH.

And there are new titles. Smash Ace is the one just under Smash Lord now.

Edit:
Ninja SuSa is a ninja.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
LOL sorry SuSa. Snake social thread and Utah/NM/AZ threads are the only ones I ever check anymore.

Zajice, you going to be able to come?

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I have the same money johns as Underload, but I'm a pro at mooching off my parents if I have to. So hopefully yes.

Underload

Lazy
Don't fret if I'm not there immediately. I have a football game that wraps up at like 11:30 on that Saturday, so I'll have to miss doubles. I'll probably swing by at about 1 or 2.

Underload

Lazy
Fuuuuuuuu-, turns out the game that week is away. I'll have to get ready hyper-quick in order to make it.

Maybe I can convince Tony to stall a bit (only Zaj knows who Tony is) :/

@Dark: I have 5 Brawl videos of me. A wifi tourney match from way back, and friendlies with Zaj and MenoUnderwater at Supercon. Also, I MIGHT (might) set up livestream at the tourney on the 10th, seeing as I have all the necessary tools.

Also, I'm gonna come out and just ask. What does "All Snake mains should use the tag "#1" or "Chuck"" mean.

IxxI

Smash Fence
Actually I'm going to do #9.

Since I always shoot for 9th place.

Only cause you asked nicely.
I love 9th place. It's the best spot because you're just one place out of prize money in major tourneys. You can just say "I just wanted to give the money to charity for the unfortunate".

And thank you.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well since Underload hates me, I might end up teaming with like... teh bestest player evar in CO.

So I guess I will be shooting for 1st place this time.

Or emo place if I make him lose. =(

Maybe I can convince Tony to stall a bit (only Zaj knows who Tony is) :/
Unless this happens, but I kinda doubt Tony would stall for just one player. =( The Brawl matches usually last 234562356 hours past when all the other games are finished.

I remember we had raging janitors at the last tourney I went to.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
So I am going all Marth in CO. (I hope)

Discuss.

-Ran

Smash Master
So I'm getting back into the fold of things. I haven't seriously played Smash in a few months aside from maybe one get together a month. q.q

Any good videos out there of high level Snakes that I would have missed? I'm sure there's at least a shenanigan or two that I can learn.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
So I'm getting back into the fold of things. I haven't seriously played Smash in a few months aside from maybe one get together a month. q.q

Any good videos out there of high level Snakes that I would have missed? I'm sure there's at least a shenanigan or two that I can learn.
Ally won Lolis, he beat M2k and ADHD, check the tourney vids forum.

Top Bottom