• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Underload

Lazy
@ SuSa: Did Mojoe say your Sheik was better than JonT? No.

I don't want to assume anything, but logic tells me that your Snake's much better than your Sheik. This all leads back to what I was saying in the beginning, focus on winning, or focus on Sheik so you can eventually win with her (him if you like conspiracies)

SuSa

Banned via Administration
He said as a player I am better then JonT.

Also your logic is incorrect. My Sheik tends to fair far better overall. But I feel that is partly due to people not knowing how to play against her. Time will tell. Giving people the chance to get used to her.

IxxI

Smash Fence
School is really starting to take a toll on me. ;/

I have a local tourney next Sunday. I'm going IC's, and Snake. Mainly IC's to piss little kids off. ;3

IxxI

Smash Fence
And people aren't used to the IC's cg's?
I'm going to be playing total scrubs at the tourney who probably have no idea about the Smash Community. My friend GemN and I are attending and have been making fun of the scrubs recently. We're making our predictions in the quotes below.

"Ike is the best!"
"Where are the items?!"
"I can't play on my favorite stage?!
"

There's also this one kid from my school who went to Evo2k9 and played doubles. I haven't talked to him much though, all I know is that his brother's name is something like "BK" IIRC.

@Underload
Look at SuSa's location.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I did it once or twice for lulz.

I used to like Caramell Dansen. Then it got overdone and it just kind of annoys me now.

I don't like even being seen hearing the song now and I have friends who will play it at max volume around me.

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
That's not what your mother said last night Trebek
its ridiculously annoying and I hate it
You have no heart. Then again, Snake mainers are like, totally serious and stuff :lick:. Forgive me for not being an actual Snake mainer, but more of a Snake...thirdidary ;).

(By the way, no one should ever be that serious. Ever.)

And SuSa, you're not the only guy that's ever Caramel Danced. I almost ended up on Youtube because of me introducing my girlie friends to it ._.

etecoon

Smash Hero

etecoon

Smash Hero
so I've barely played brawl since mpt came out, I finished echoes the other day, that's only 2-3 weeks but I tried to play the other day and was awful <_< I'm only decent when I play 5 hours a day every day lmao

idk if I want to rush to finish corruption or maybe take a break and play more brawl before I revert into a full fledged scrub

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
I wish I could find a college that has my majors and doesn't take 3 hours to get to and have to pay $9 for a round trip. >_< Normal fare for a round trip is HALF that amount.

Black_Heretic

Smash Lord
obviously you just ruined the joke =[

and I'm a music major in college, I can so top those awkward time signatures

2/3 /4, 1/1, 1 16, 3 1/2 /4, 5/1, 13/8, 21/32 and my personal favorite, 82/8

Tennet

Smash Champion
82/8...i can't stand 12/8 lol

SuSa said we also have a good memory well at least SuSa and i do...

Top Bottom