• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

∫unk

Smash Master
tennet you realize there weren't ranked players at those tournies (as far as im aware). not taking anything away but its just like when a certain australian player we both know boasts about wins. susa isn't but don't do it for him. beating 30 randoms is not satisfying

i would take going 1-2 beating dsf and losing my other matches than that... but if im playing that good i probably wont go 1-2 :p

SuSa

Banned via Administration
tennet you realize there weren't ranked players at those tournies (as far as im aware). not taking anything away but its just like when a certain australian player we both know boasts about wins. susa isn't but don't do it for him. beating 30 randoms is not satisfying

i would take going 1-2 beating dsf and losing my other matches than that... but if im playing that good i probably wont go 1-2 :p
World 1-4, DSF and Haze are going. I have a MM with DSF. :) (I lost to him last tourney. >.< Fatal errors on my last stocks. No johns, they were MY ERRORS. No controller bs... lol)

I'd say all but this one Falco (Brian H? I think...) whom seemed to talk to DSF and his crowd a lot at Geeks (2?) and Dao were randoms.

Well, Rej, Brian H?, and Dao. :p Those are 3 that aren't PR'd AFAIK - but aren't just randoms. But considering that they aren't PR'd. It doesn't mean much. XD

Dao needs to answer. D= He said he'd be my ride but he hasn't called me back since Thursday. >.< WTF...

Nic64

Smash Lord
Still your worst on Sheik? I have issues with him but I've found I do comparably with characters I don't even really play so I've just thought of that as a bad spot for my Snake, not in general. Although I can see where he'd be a problem for Sheik too.

SuSa

I'm not going Sheik in matches I don't feel comfortable with (DSF/Haze in Winners. Maybe a few others) or losers bracket.

But I will try and rep her.

Time will tell though. :( I'm not 100% confidant in her like I am with my Snake...

SuSa

I knew that about Sheik's up tilt. It's why I rarely use it. <_< Other attacks can interupt it as well.

Also pretty much all of those Snake ones have been found and have their respective threads. :p The only one I haven't figured out how to do is the "while shielding, fall through"

TreK

Is "that guy"
It's just shield then down, slow enough so you don't spotdodge, but fast enough so you don't just move your shield. I'm unreliable at doing it, it's not like it's hard but it's... just not something you'd think of in a match and do consistently. Everyone can do it except maybe Yoshi, if I recall

SuSa

Pfft. Why didn't I think of a slow movement.... xD

I know I've done it before, I just forgot how.

I wanted to know because you can shield drop a grenade, fall through, then bair for example. :3

EDIT:
Got it down, sometimes I bair but I autocancel without any animation? O_o weird

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Stack Smash did Falcon for Pika, Jiggs, Sonic, and MK.

I though they would continue, but they didn't, so I made a Captain Snake.

I don't have plans to make anymore falcon textures at this time.

For the Sake of team colors I recommend you keep the Snake textures away from 01(red) ,02(green), and 03(blue). They should go over 04 ,05, or 06.

Stupid typo.

Tennet

Smash Champion
well yeah i'm not ********, it's just some i haven't decided the order. i try to team color it when i put it on my sd

Tennet

Smash Champion
not all characters, most of them.

For example Diddy doesn't have a 01 because his 00 is his red

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Stupid typo. 02 is green for all who have it and 03 is blue is all for those who have it.

For those who are missing a number, it means that 00(the default costume) is used as that color.

For example, Yoshi, Link, Toon Link, Luigi, and Bowser don't have 02 because their default costumes are used as the green color.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Regarding the topic title, Ally beat ADHD in winners today in NY. Didn't stay for the whole tournament, so i'm not sure what else happened.

SuSa

I beat HugS (can't remember. I think 2-0?), beat Typh (2-0), lost to DSF 2-1, then lost to Oki (2-0)... going Sheik vs his G&W... when he wasn't allowed to switch from D3... I didn't notice til it was too late though. (He beat my Snake with D3... -_- I kept ****ing up and getting grabbed, but w/e. No johns. lmao.)

My friend Dao got 2nd. Beating Havok, mikeHaze, and others. :) Losing to DSF 2-3 in grand finals. Won 2, then lost 3 in a row. :/

Oh, but I carried me and Rej in teams by defeating MoJoe! (Snake) and Holl/Hall (Snake) vs my Snake on RC. 2 vs 1. and that as all the hype I caused today.... lol Oh... and Mojoe said I was better then Jon T. :x

RC BE MY STAGE. RAWR.

Also Rej+myself always CP'd RC.

... except once.

But we should've CP'd it then...

SuSa

9/30-40~ (I'll get results soon)

I made it to winners quarters with 1 Bye, 2 wins. Do the math? XD

I beat DSF first round, then lost twice. :( 3 stocked both times. -_- After two stocking him first match... I was so angry I didn't even shake his hand. Unplugged and stormed off. :/ (Although I shook his hand later. I'm not a **** I was just so angry I forgot D= )

I also beat Rock in a $1 MM (he's Mojoe's brother) and since I faced DSF in tourney, I didn't bother to MM him. Most everyone else I wanted to MM didn't want to MM. Mojoe wanted too, but I hate Snake dittos. And he'd win if I went anyone but Snake. XD

But yeah. I'm proud of Dao now. Finally backed up me meatriding him saying he's the best Diddy in SoCal, if not the WC.

EDIT:
Note that if my bracket wasn't so god**** ****ed up the ***. I would've gone Sheik more then once.... -_-

HugS first round - lol....no
Typh next round - lol....no
DSF next round - .....seriously?
Oki next round - ..... I only beat him last time because he tripped while CG'ing me and I uptilted him. >.< TBH I think I can beat him with Sheik though.... our match was close.

Underload

Lazy
SuSa, you can't really win immediately with a new character.

If you want to win, go Snake in tourney and use Sheik in friendlies / MMs / some other kind of non-important match that I can't remember off the top of my head.

If you want to get good with Sheik, say to hell with winning and use her only in tourney, putting Snake on the backburner indefinitely.

That's my stance. You're diluting your skill by trying to get the best of both worlds (rep Sheik a little bit (who's a new character to you) while still playing with the intention to win.)

Looks like MK and Dedede are giving you a bit of trouble.

Top Bottom