• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Cold Fusion

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ JIGGLYPUFF OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
This thread needs a new title. I stopped posting here because the title got boring again.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
No it doesn't. Stop bashing it. It isn't even done yet.

Fox and Squirtle can give Snake a run for his money in B+.

It's only natural that Ally would win considering how much experience points he has.

I'm sure that if he learns the ATs in Melee, he would **** in that game too. :)

Also, B+ is more rewarding to play solo than regular Brawl, but I love Melee's debug mode.

nevershootme

Smash Master
No it doesn't. Stop bashing it. It isn't even done yet.

Fox and Squirtle can give Snake a run for his money in B+.

It's only natural that Ally would win considering how much experience points he has.

I'm sure that if he learns the ATs in Melee, he would **** in that game too. :)

Also, B+ is more rewarding to play solo than regular Brawl, but I love Melee's debug mode.
at least you can be creative in B+ without mashing more fingers in melee

that's why it follows the current standard of dumbing down games to make it accessable for everyone

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Umm.... Only a small select few of characters had you button mash in Melee. Fox and Falco come to mind.

Also, I don't think that dumbing games down is a good standard to make it accessible.

Instead, why don't they offer more settings like difficulty or do what CvS2 did and offer a simpler control system where all you have to do smash the C-stick in a specific direction to do specials.

Games that have been dumbed down have been made less of a challenge, and that has to stop.

nevershootme

Smash Master
Umm.... Only a small select few of characters had you button mash in Melee. Fox and Falco come to mind.

Also, I don't think that dumbing games down is a good standard to make it accessible.

Instead, why don't they offer more settings like difficulty or do what CvS2 did and offer a simpler control system where all you have to do smash the C-stick in a specific direction to do specials.

Games that have been dumbed down have been made less of a challenge, and that has to stop.

i agree, but it's a true fact that everyone must realize :( heck i'm trying to do blazblue crap without touching the hotkeys to do specials and stuff while keeping it straight with the arcade experience.

edit: i did a random awesome combo while doing random teams with friends. soo.... a snake was left on the other team and it was me (snake) and a pika. we get him off stage. he thunders and i missiles, he gets hit, tries to recover again i run in fast to spike him... like a combo video >_>

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hey, EY, do you still have that crazy Snake with edited hitboxes and stuff that you made? Like where fair freezes people.

I want that.

Edit:
Nevermind, found it by stalking your posts.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
SuSa still isnt back? ****. It's like a funeral in here. Actually, no it isnt. I'm just not used to lurking these boards.

Top Bottom