• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Nic64

Smash Lord
That actually was my real answer :( I think country is probably the only genre of music I don't like ANYTHING from

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
All kinds, basically. A lot of Tool and Sublime recently.

And Sound Tribe Sector 9, they are coming to my city soon, and im gonna go see them.

Nic64

Smash Lord
*decides to be less vague and actually list some artists I like*

most of the people on my winamp list that I have like 5 or more songs of, a lot of OCRemix and other game music

Aetherius
Ailsean
Aphex Twin
The Beetles
The Black Mages
blind
Brian Eno
Children of the Monkey Machine
Disco Dan
Dream Theater
Dropkick Murphys
Eminem
Flogging Molly
Frank Zappa
goat
Haroon Piracha
Harry Gregson-Williams
Iron Maiden
James Horner
Jean Michel Jarre
Jimi Hendrix
John Williams
Kenji Yamamoto
KMFDM
Koh Ohtani
Koji Kondo
Mazedude
McVaffe
Megadeth
Metallica
mv
NWA
Nas
Nine Inch Nails
Niyaz
Nobuo Uematsu
Norhiko Hibino
Notorious BIG
Opeth
OverCoat
Pantera
Pink Floyd
Prophecy
Protricity
Royal Sefton
Russell Cox
Shael Riley
Sonata Arctica
Star Salzman
Stemage
Steve Vai
Sublime
Tool
url
Vangelis
Virt
The Wingless
Xerxes
Yasunori Mitsuda
Zircon
zyko

I also have a lot of old impulse tracker files from various people that aren't in my winamp list because winamp sucks at that...

Underload

Lazy
Metal, classic rock, grunge, rock, hard rock, 200 billion other varieties of rock, and alt. Plus a few other genres / artists sprinkled in, like The Beatles and Michael Jackson.

My favorite bands are Nirvana, Queens of the Stone Age, The Strokes, Alice in Chains, and Metallica. And a bit of Daft Punk and Apollo 440. :/ A little varied I guess.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
I don't feel that I should make a thread or anything unless someone wants to and gives me credit :).

2 combos out of the DASC I found..unless they were found...off the BF platform > footstool > mine > can go into multiple things like an aerial or a C4 on the top platform depending on damage and DI.

Place C4 on the wall of BF > DASC > footstool > blow up.

:).

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
So I heard. Making Moblin give me a ride if he's going. If not, I'll find a way. And if all else fails, I'm jacking a car to get there. I'm not missing another one of these things.

And I'll probably be playing lots and lots and lots and lots of BlazBlue.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Title should be "Serin don't Chain Grab and Anti look like Little Bill".

Best thread ever.

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord

nevershootme

Smash Master
I see udon and beef. Looks good. I'm sure that's 200 times better than the countless meals of easy mac and cup noodles.
cooked beef with udon noodles and bok choy boiled and put into the frying pan, then add in a can of mixed mushrooms in sauce from the chinese supermarket... and u get a dish that's like spending $10 for like $5 yourself

cup noodles has a ton of sodium, mac and cheese... well the other night i just boiled the mac and drained it, and slapped the cheese powder and added salt and pepper and a bit of oil, and a can of tuna

nevershootme

Smash Master
Soo here's my flight scheudle for my SOCAL trip...

Thursday, Flight from Orlando to LAX at 6:45 am... sooo gotta pull an all nighter or sleep in the airport! FML. won't arrive until 11AM Cali time

and i leave on sunday super morning from LAX to orlando at 8:50... good thing there's a shuttle assistance from the hotel to airport... but still gotta wake up super early, FML. but then i do not return home to orlando until 9PM... FML even more

so the only logical time i can get some smash in is on Thursday and early friday.... saturday morning is the job fair hunt and the rest of the day can be partying!

Top Bottom