• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
The only reason I go camping is for dirt bikes, but I couldn't ride them because I ****ed up my foot while jumping a wall and can barely walk on it, let alone ride dirt bikes.

So it was pretty dull.

I want to pick up another character apart from Falco/Snake for fun....

For random convo, what is everyone's favorite character to beat up to relieve stress? lol

napZzz

Smash Hero
velox do you seriously only play those 2 characters, how aren't you bored lol

today I think I found out I play better when I dont camp with snake <_<

and I wanna see ADHD's didddy BAD. Hwo the **** he beat ally in 2 sets is beyond me, and seeing that m2k got 3rd at at a tourney made me lol. Thats a first

Heck no. I use pretty much everyone on the list except Jiggs, Lucas, Ness, PT, Samus, Sonic, Zelda and ZSS.

Anyway I found a way to entertain myself. Design my own IC CG that suits my needs :)

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
I main Snake and use ICs/Marth as Secondaries. MK was my main from the beginning of Brawl's release, so I keep him in my back pocket just in case, but I'm trying to use him less. For fun, I've learned almost every character, except maybe Bowser and Ganon.

Using characters for fun is how I learned about Snake, Marth, and ICs, and every other secondary I've used before.

Underload

Lazy
A month ago, I mained Snake and no one else. Then, I started using Diddy again about 2 weeks ago (it's still pretty good, not as good as it used to be), and in the past few days I've picked up a super duper secret new character. I would say who it is, but I want it to be a bit of a surprise to the Colorado people.

As for my favorite sandbag, that's definitely either Falco or Bowser.

Welcome back Zajjy!

I would expect a 7th string to vibrate when plucked. And that kind of plucking will more than likely vibrate at different frequencies than that of the other 6 strings. So with the addition of a 7th string you have a larger selection of notes you can play than just 6.

:)

Black_Heretic

Smash Lord
I would expect a 7th string to vibrate when plucked. And that kind of plucking will more than likely vibrate at different frequencies than that of the other 6 strings. So with the addition of a 7th string you have a larger selection of notes you can play than just 6.

:)
precisely its a perfect 5th lower than your average low E string
lol you know i love you ;)
this was directed at me in case you didn't know Crystal

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Was this known already?

I was messing around with textures and noticed something odd about the Nikita launching animation. In the air, you have control over your horizontal air movement. You can use this to your advantage to slide off a higher platform to go to a lower one. You slide when landing so you can use this to slide off the edge of a platform. So was this known already?

Top Bottom