• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
^^^The above is what Brawl needs. Great find.

I've been working on a Solid Falcon texture and it came out a tad odd.

I'm just doing this to become accustomed to how Falcon's texture works so I can do vice versa.

What do you guys think?

Underload

Lazy
Moar beard.

Any maybe a little more variation on the grey. Aaaaaand, could you possibly get the Kojima Productions symbol (Foxhound symbol otherwise) on Falcon's back?

Eternal Yoshi

NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Noted. Fixed the beard. Turns out it didn't quite go all the way down the chin. Now it's a proper beard.

Also got the KP symbol on his back as well.

Also slightly tweaked the gray on his body to be a bit brighter.

Quicken The End

Smash Apprentice
I think metal gear solid is a pretty cool guy, Eh blows himself up and doesn't afraid of Meta Knight (kinda)

I lurked/read this whole thread, I'm proud

Eternal Yoshi

NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
??? Hi and Welcome to SmashBoards.

Oh and yes, PSA is a program that is made by Phantom Wings.

PSA lets you add, modify, and remove hitboxes and lets you relocate them, Add an element(ftilt + stun = broken), tweak the damage, knockback base, knockback gain, shield damage, invincibility frames, IASA frames, Run speed, walk speed, jump height, Shield Size, length of the hitbox, and much more.

It's VERY complicated stuff, but if you're interested, check out the Smash Workshop.

For example, you can change Falcon's utilt to give it the same hitboxes that Snake's utilt has. No moveswap required.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Lmao Underload. You already hopped on the Bandwagon before it started.

>.> Actually, thats not a bad idea.

EVERYONE CHANGE THEIR BRAWL CHARACTER TO DIDDY. =D

etecoon

Smash Hero
I'm not, I just changed my icon and now I'm going to claim to be the best diddy that...doesn't play diddy

you can't see but just trust me : D

Eternal Yoshi

NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Try a character whose metagame hasn't been touched in a while instead of jumping on the bandwagon. I'm surprised I don't see any Pits, Luigis, and Wolves anymore.

Also, Ganondorf is the hardest character in the game to texture due to sketchy mapping on the tgas.

Tennet

Smash Champion
Finally someone agrees with me that Ganon is the hardest >.> people are like NOOOO IT'S DK1111111

DZhou

Smash Journeyman
The last 8 or so sets from SNES were amazing! I think Ally is just a diddy match-up away from becoming best in the world by a decent margine.

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
I'm actively waiting for those videos.

This is a step above passively waiting, and leagues above the usual "hey, its been referanced and linked to 40 times, lets check it out" that is normal for me.

*Waits*

Top Bottom