• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Qusestion the Falcos!

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
What's your favorite type of music?

I'm a big fan of 60's and 70's music. I'm into jazz, blues, classic rock, funk, soul, disco and house and am very knowledgeable about music in general. My actual nickname is based on the band "King Crimson" and my love for funk music, so I thought "King Funk, why not?". =D

Do you prefer Melee Falco or Brawl Falco?

I prefer Melee Falco, he's amazing. But I still love Brawl Falco. ^^

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I used to main Fox/Marth in Melee but always played Falco for fun. Didn't wanna use him in tourney cause of his garbage recovery and cause he would get gimped easily.

Upon the release of Brawl in Japan a couple vids showed up of Marth, Fox, MK, DDD, and many others, but I could not find 1 video of Falco no matter how hard I tried. That same day dmbrandon called me over to play Brawl since he got the Japanese release. First match I played I picked Falco just to see what his shine looked like.

Been hooked ever since :D

I also found out the cg by myself. Was epic to do to Marth what he used to do to me in Melee.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
All credit for this idea goes to Kyon.

I'm going to turn this thread into a sort of daily qusestion thread. Each day or every couple of days depending upon how active you all are, a new qusestion will be added. I'll even catalog them for anyone who is interested. Today's qusestion:
What sort of motto do you live by?
Never give up, trust your instincts.

8/30-31/10
Do you prefer melee falco or brawl falco? Brawl Falco
][/B]

8/28-29/10
What is your favorite type of music and would be Falco's favorite type of music be? Video game rap and I think Falco would prefer jazz.

8/27/10
What is your favorite, and most hated match-up? And why.
My favorite is against Mk and Wolf, my least is against D3 and diddy.
8/26/10
Do you ever taunt during tournaments? If so, when?
no
8/25/10
What is your favorite type of bread?
Raisin bread.
8/18/10
Why did you pick up falco, and how many of you have even played a single game where falco was even part of the game?
I pick falco because I always used starfox characters since 64 and I am a fan and I used to play starfox 64 religiosly when I a child and I played since I was 5-6. I played all of the games expect the original cause I have crappy luck trying to find it or I didnt have SNES and Falco personality kind of reflects my own and he and D3 were the only characters that I loved playing as.

Alright, time to revive a couple month old thread because I say so.

New question:

If you could redesign the world in any way you can think of, what is the first change that comes to mind?

M-Wolf

Smash Apprentice
Alright, time to revive a couple month old thread because I say so.

New question:

If you could redesign the world in any way you can think of, what is the first change that comes to mind?
Make Fire Falco go farther.

EpixAura

Smash Journeyman
Bad question. Everything humankind likes to do is either illegal, immoral or fattening. So, expect some bad answers.
If I could redesign the world... I'd (Insert Haruhi reference here.)

What great conclusions have you come to recently with falco that seems to have helped you improve?

I realized I was playing like an 08 or early 09 falco. Phantasm everything. jab->grab everything. Stuff like that. I failed to realize how great double jab is at punishing or helping to follow spotdodges and rolls. Also, that falco has more ledge mix-ups than I have used previously. Apart from the ledge jump, get-up attack, get-up, or roll, we have 2nd jump -> airdodge/phantasm/laser. Another thing was found out so long ago, the jab after dthrow. I still never used it until recently.

My falco is a relic of the past that seriously needs to get caught up :/

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
falcos need to use more wall jumps in his recovery tactics. and the double jump airdodge onto the battlefield platform.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I have personally realized now that I needed to play safer and more patiently with Falco. I was unable to keep my attention span intact while camping with him last year but now it seems like I can do it. I have learned through playing Dedede how important it is to play safe and space as well as you can. I also just realized that with a technical character like Falco you need to practice this stuff until you get it down and that could mean a while.

I also realized that I used Up Smash too recklessly and I needed to be safer with it. Same with Bdacus.

Overall I just learned to be safer and it has brought.me better results. I'm hoping to keep going strong with the new year.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Hip-hop. Not rap, but hip-hop. If you dont know what the difference is, listen to any song by anybody with "lil" or any variation of "young" in their name, and than listen to anything by Common, Talib Kweli, or Mos Def.

Fav. artist. Kanye West, Lupe Fiasco, and Turbo T Double.

the last one is a bit obscure so heres a sample
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBHxXufqOEY

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Alternative Rock is my favorite type of music.

Favorite group is probably The Dirty Heads. Reggae/Hip Hop/Rock all in one band. Too legit.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
its hard for me to choose an all time fav band

I pretty much like whoever has the best newest CD to me

I know fall out boy is going to be in my top 3 for atleast 2 years more if they never come out of hiatus

but right now I'ma go with my chemcial romance...Danger days was an excellent CD

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
No, but if I did, why would I post it? I wouldn't want people knowing I meatride someone.

Top Bottom