• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Quote the Character in your Avatar

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Qrow Branwen said:
Despite what the world thinks, we're not just teachers or generals or headmasters. The people in this room, the leaders of the other two academies, we're the ones that keep the world safe from the evils no one even knows about. It's why we meet behind closed doors, why we work in the shadows. So you tell me James, when you brought your army to Vale, did you think you were being discreet, or did you just not give a damn?

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165
Vashyron said:
We have an important job today.
Leanne said:
Cardinal... Garigliano... Was it?
Vashyron said:
And don't forget it. He's the number two Cardinal in Basel. A very powerful man. It'll be a whole lot easier landing the really big jobs with him in our pocket.
*Paints Leanne's face for the meeting*
Perfection. Take a look.
Leanne said:
*Slowly opens her eyes, looks in the mirror to see an ugly painting of a flower*
Huh?! AaaaAAAHHH!
Vashyron said:
Our secret weapon is ready!
Zephyr said:
*Runs into the room*
What happened?
*Sees Leanne's face, cracks up*
Leanne said:
*Groans*
What did you do to me?

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
Pantsman said:
Say here's an idea. Instead of wasting my time, why don't you act like police and police things? I have hobbies you know. Hobbies with needs.

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
Ember said:
Listen Spike, I wouldn't have made it this far without you. So I guess, if you want to, we could keep working together. I mean, just until we get through that tunnel...
Undyne said:
For years, we've dreamed of a happy ending...And now, sunlight is just within our reach! I won't let you snatch it away from us!

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Takumi said:
“I'm not afraid of the dark, or "haunted" mountains, or that monster over there. WHEN DID THAT GET HERE?! GET IT AWAY! GET IT AWAY!”

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Ryoma said:
You... have done well so far... but that was just practice. No more games, to the death!

Last edited:
Top Bottom