• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Quick Survey on Super Smash Bros for an English project

hermy

Smash Rookie
Hello Smashboards Community!

I am new on these forums and I have specific motives to join. My 102 level English class is all about studying video games. We have used video games as our text for all our major projects. For our third project, my work group has decided to choose the Super Smash Bros community. I am posting this here because we are required to survey the “discourse community” of our chosen game. If anyone would like to talk about the Super Smash Bros community, I would be interested in the information. The goal of our project is to discuss how writing is used in the Super Smash Bros community. Our group is specifically looking for someone who is a “stakeholder” in the Super Smash Bros community. We need to hear from someone who has a bit of clout when it comes to Super Smash Bros or Smash boards. If you are this person, and you are interested in the project, I would be happy to hear from you! Your interaction would only have to be a small survey or a few comments. (Nothing too smart, just thoughtful)

Here is that Survey https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...7aoBxueLPNKXZhMwp0PgREoQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

Ez Quinn

Smash Apprentice
NNID
EZ Quinn
3DS FC
2810-2492-6140
Switch FC
8449-9291-0216
“Thanks for submitting your contact info” sounds very displeasing and made me instantly regret taking that survey. I suggest changing that immediately

MalanoMan

Smash Journeyman
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0183_3775_0422
I think you may benefit from talking to one of the moderators for your project. I would assume they will give you the information you're looking for!

hermy

Smash Rookie
“Thanks for submitting your contact info” sounds very displeasing and made me instantly regret taking that survey. I suggest changing that immediately
I just fixed that, sorry. It was a part of the template that I didn't see.

Hope your project goes good!
Thank you!

I think you may benefit from talking to one of the moderators for your project. I would assume they will give you the information you're looking for!
I will try that for sure! Thank you for the input!

I will try that for sure! Thank you for the input!

Top Bottom