• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - Smash Wars 2008 Questions? Post here.

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
Again, the tournament officially starts Saturday, 3/29 at 12:00pm E.

Until then, you are free to start coordinating and playing matches.

Send questions to:

PM -
Scavenger382
M3D

AIM -
ScavMF

Until then, go ahead and post your match results in the appropriate topics. We will answer all questions posted here tomorrow morning, and at noon will post a thread with contact information for referees.

Good luck, everyone!

SketchHurricane

Smash Ace
So we play one 3of5 set with each person in the pool right? I keep reading that we should "play as many matches as possible"...does this mean that extra sets count?

Kresent

Smash Cadet
In my pool (31), it seems that we only have 3 actual players.

One said he cannot made it.
Six have not posted their codes.

And then there are two others, but they won't respond to my PMs or add me to their friend list.

What do I do if I can't get anyone to play against?

p00pd0g

Smash Cadet
In my pool (31), it seems that we only have 3 actual players.

One said he cannot made it.
Six have not posted their codes.

And then there are two others, but they won't respond to my PMs or add me to their friend list.

What do I do if I can't get anyone to play against?
30 has a similar situation as we only have 4 players registered...I assume it is the same for most groups but will there be any kind of exceptions or combining of pools to allow more players?

swim2007

Smash Apprentice
If you make an effort to contact a player and that person does not contact you back you should get the win but keep records that you actually made an effort to contact them to show to a refferee later on!

By the way for anyone asking to join a pool, registration was closed about a week ago and no new entrants are being accepted

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
Mr GW, if they haven't been DQ'ed yet, they have until 10pm Eastern to play their matches, so keep trying and they may turn up.

Ryanarius

Smash Journeyman
Would it be possible to still play even though I didn't make the two pm friend code posting?

SE pool 20 half our pool is dqed. If its not alright I understand.

Top Bottom