• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - Smash Wars 2008 Questions? Post here.

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
Again, the tournament officially starts Saturday, 3/29 at 12:00pm E.

Until then, you are free to start coordinating and playing matches.

Send questions to:

PM -
Scavenger382
M3D

AIM -
ScavMF

Until then, go ahead and post your match results in the appropriate topics. We will answer all questions posted here tomorrow morning, and at noon will post a thread with contact information for referees.

Good luck, everyone!

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
Hey Junnpei (sorry if I mispelled), we met at MGC... pm me your friend code. I was Neil (the blue falco in the weight training room from Albuquerque (AIDS))

Anyways Scav, what if you don't have any recording equipment for video proof/digital image proof over some kind of dispute?
Plus, when Omnigamer meant "attempted to contact the opponent multiple times", does it mean that we have to provide proof of contacting them with multiple methods after the time limit for the tourney?

I'm confused and now probably confusing you :p
Thanks!

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
Sliraobe: It's best to have whatever proof you can. For instance, having a chat transcript is better than nothing at all.

To get a win, you have to prove that you made a solid effort to get in touch with the person. In an ideal case, this means several methods at several times of day. If you only send a pm at 9:45pm, then that does not constitute sufficient availability.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Can we go ahead and play even if we don't have all the stages/characters unlocked?

estion11

Smash Apprentice
in our pools are we supposed to play the person whos name is next to ours?
like if it says

estion11
someone else11
someelse12
someelse13

am i supposed to play someoneelse11 or can i play anyone im kinda confused

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
So right now everyone who hasn't posted y=their friend code just got dq'd right?

methinkso

Smash Apprentice
in our pools are we supposed to play the person whos name is next to ours?
like if it says

estion11
someone else11
someelse12
someelse13

am i supposed to play someoneelse11 or can i play anyone im kinda confused
You play one match with each person in the pool.

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
Kitsune, at this time, we won't promise that more active pools will get more slots. Some people may get an easier ride to the brackets, but they won't last long tomorrow if they didn't deserve it.

Top Bottom