• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - Smash Wars 2008 Questions? Post here.

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
Again, the tournament officially starts Saturday, 3/29 at 12:00pm E.

Until then, you are free to start coordinating and playing matches.

Send questions to:

PM -
Scavenger382
M3D

AIM -
ScavMF

Until then, go ahead and post your match results in the appropriate topics. We will answer all questions posted here tomorrow morning, and at noon will post a thread with contact information for referees.

Good luck, everyone!

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Is it too late to get in on this?

I have an account at WifiWars I just haven't used it much yet.

XP100

Smash Rookie
what if only 2 people in a pool checked in?
ne pool 25 has only 2 people checked in: me and zein. do we both advance to the elimination bracket automatically?

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
The top two competitors are moving on to the next round, Prez.

XP100, we're still not sure about what we're doing with small pools-- we'll get back to you ASAP.

Blah17

Smash Rookie
Yeah, the small pool thing does seem like a problem, in mine only three people signed in by the 2:00 PM deadline, and it kinda sucks for me that I'm completely eliminated for losing two games :ohwell:.

swim2007

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, the small pool thing does seem like a problem, in mine only three people signed in by the 2:00 PM deadline, and it kinda sucks for me that I'm completely eliminated for losing two games :ohwell:.
sorry to hear it but most of the people that are getting an easy ride to the next round will get their butt kicked tomorrow if they didnt deserve to make it :ohwell:

Blah17

Smash Rookie
Well yeah, i'm not as much concerned that a bunch of people who dont deserve it are going to be in the competition, I'm just dissapointed that I didnt get an oppertunity to play some more games.

skyace89

Smash Journeyman
for some reason i cannot join Crizthakidd's room and he cannot join mine how do we settle this issue?

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
Continue to try to have your match when possible. In the event that you are completely unable to connect, we will address the issue.

Edit:

Also, when available, both of you get in touch with me on aim. My name is ScavMF. I will host the match, and have you two join me.

bossyjellyfish

Foxes Mate for Life
I have a question.

After the DQs, there are only four people left in my pool. I played one person, and I lost, he won. If the other two don't play any of their matches, Do I go to the top 2, because they would be DQed?

Foxy_Marth

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5129-1951-3128
Ive PMed you ive posted in my pool, ive posted in disputes

Where do I email my evidence that I tried to complete on of my matches?

Top Bottom