• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Questions on Project M 3.6 on Dolphin and the Brawl Managers...

D

Deleted member

Hey all. I have two quick questions:

1. Are there any solid guides out there that detail how to set up Project M 3.6 (hackless method) on Dolphin? The best I could find were tutorials on how to set it up for netplay, and that's not what I'm really looking for.

2. Are the Brawl Managers still considered safe and reliable to use? When attempting to download them from the official site, they were referenced as .8 files and as I am unfamiliar with that file format, I thought it would be best to ask before downloading just to be safe.

Thanks! :)

D

Deleted member

Never mind, I figured out what was wrong. The link on the Brawl Manager's website is a link to GitHub, not a direct download so that's why the file extension was appearing weird when I attempted to right-click save. As for loading PM on Dolphin, I think I got it figured out thanks to help of the Dolphin Wiki, so everything's good.

Top Bottom