• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pre-Release Questions for Casual Competitive

ThatGreenPigeon

Smash Cadet
Hey Smash Community! I’ve done a bit of thinking, and I want to go into Ultimate trying characters. I’m at a point where I’m so jumpy that I havent truly mastered anyone. I play competitively with my friends, which I guess is casual (but it’s basically competitive with us). We aren’t like insane at the game. My friends just spam and stuff and I really just want to easily beat the **** out of them because that’s what friends do.
So I need your guys’ help. (This can apply for SSB4)
1. Easiest Characters to Learn
2. Characters that are so broken you could whip any casuals’ ass
3. Best characters for aerials.

Thanks y’all

RespawningJesus

So Zetta slow!
NNID
RespawningJesus
3DS FC
1590-5236-9299
Switch FC
SW-5266-0424-0233
Honestly, I would say that you should worry less about the character you choose, and worry more about how you play.

If someone keeps spamming something, and it keeps working against you, then it means that you need to worry more about how to deal with the move as opposed to switching to a different character. If you have to, play more patiently and learn what you can do defensively.

Top Bottom