• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Questions/Advice Thread

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
I see thanks for the input. Just as a side question what is a good way to practice DI when you are alone?
Hit yourself with a smart bomb in training and practice different ways of DIing out of it.

Or, let a bombomb walk into and see how long you can DI before you're KO'd.

I got lots of green flags on the map. Does that mean I finished the missions? How do I know if I finished the missions or not?
It means they are incomplete. You have to find all of the hidden trophies, etc. before it's completed.

Dyclone

Smash Ace
Hit yourself with a smart bomb in training and practice different ways of DIing out of it.

Or, let a bombomb walk into and see how long you can DI before you're KO'd.

It means they are incomplete. You have to find all of the hidden trophies, etc. before it's completed.
8 months late.
Jus sayin'...

Vox

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-2267-8895-6976
I haven't searched all of the forums yet and are new so I'm sorry if this is being asked again, but how do I do the final Event on Event mode on hardmode? It may not even be a challenge, but I want it done... =/ It seems so.. impossible v.v
Also having this problem, if anyone can post a video of it or something, that would be highly appreciated ^_^

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
I've been looking for the original old Double Ganon strat HRC WR video, but I can't find it. Anyone know who uploaded the video and could help me find it?

de4th1snt3nough

Smash Rookie
Hello everybody!!!! This is my first post on a forum ever, so sorry if I did something wrong or put this in the wrong thread. But I am so puzzled about this question that I looked up SSBB forums just to register and ask this because its not covered on ANY guide or ANY wiki. OK here it is

In 'Subspace Emissary' with the stickers, I found one that I can't understand what its for. The sticker is "Moltres" (Pokemon series) [Flame] Attack +20, Pikachu & Pokemon Trainer are the only ones that can use it. That's where I get so confused at, because Pikachu doesn't have a Flame attack???? :confused: :confused: :confused: :mad:

I have literally been trying to figure this out for two days now, I COMPLETELY understand how stickers are used and what the different types are and who can use them etc....etc.... But this just doesn't make sense. So somebody please in the nicest way possible please explain this to me. There are specific stickers to Ivysaur and squirtle that are shown by the "Pokemon Trainer" symbol, so it can't just be grouping all pokemon together, besides pikachu is recognized as a totally different character than the three the Pokemon trainer can use. So what the Sticker is showing is that Pikachu can utilize something to do with flames and it will enhance it. I know electricity is sorta like fire and lightening can start fires but this is a game and I haven't seen any guides that show electricity to be in the same category as fire. I'll stop with my 'research' here and just hope someone can explain this thing. THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HELPS

Top Bottom