• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Questions about SSE, Boss Battles, and Time Match Scoring

SSBBGamer91

Smash Rookie
In SSE, I read that you had to acquire all the trophies in a level in order to get a flag for a stage. At the stage where you fight Galleom, I captured him in a trophy on intense but I didn't get a flag for that stage. How do you get a flag for a stage then?

For the Boss Battles, can they be completed under Co-op in order to acquire challenges for completing boss battle with x number of characters.

Also, for time match scoring, I noticed sometimes when a character falls off a stage, they lose a point while no one receives a point, which makes sense. Other times, if a character falls off a stage, they'll lose a point while another character gains a point even though they didn't cause the character to fall. How are the time matches scored in this event? Does it have to do with a certain time in which a character was attacked before falling, even if the hit wasn't the cause of falling off the stage?

rhan

Smash Hero
This is a thread to frown upon. :(

Reading can take you a long way. Please pay more attention to where you post.

The Slayer

RAWR!
NNID
Ren
3DS FC
1778-9825-9960
Tsk, tsk. Just remember to look where you post next time. However, this thread can be moved though.

Top Bottom