• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Questions About Fox

hi im dennis

Smash Apprentice
  1. Does shine have the same hitstun at low percents as it does at high percents?
  2. How do you do the thing where you drop slightly off the ledge and then up b and snap to it?

Denjinpachi

Smash Journeyman
  1. Does shine have the same hitstun at low percents as it does at high percents?
  2. How do you do the thing where you drop slightly off the ledge and then up b and snap to it?
Glad you asked, i think the shine was made to be set based on weight and percent. i dont remember if that meant that it changes when your opponent is more damaged, but the set knock back was taken out. I dont have the official list for 3.5 changes when they made that nerf, so sorry if im misinterpreting from memory.

And thats called ledge stalling. when you are on the ledge, you literally can tap back or down on the control stick, or tap down once on the C-stick, and then you have to immediately up-b And hold in towards the stage.

hi im dennis

Smash Apprentice
Glad you asked, i think the shine was made to be set based on weight and percent. i dont remember if that meant that it changes when your opponent is more damaged, but the set knock back was taken out. I dont have the official list for 3.5 changes when they made that nerf, so sorry if im misinterpreting from memory.

And thats called ledge stalling. when you are on the ledge, you literally can tap back or down on the control stick, or tap down once on the C-stick, and then you have to immediately up-b And hold in towards the stage.
Thanks for the info!

Denjinpachi

Smash Journeyman
Just remember, if you don't snap to the ledge immediately, it means you are doing it too slow. If that's the case, when you Firefox back to the ledge remember to let go of the stick after you shoot towards the ledge. If you hold in you will fall past the ledge and die.

Top Bottom