• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Question

Purple Black

Smash Rookie
I've been practing the down throw nana fair chains(very easy BTW) and i got tired of restarting percentages so I started doing something like this after the fair chain:

down throw to the short, fast dash attack (hit left/right on the analog stick and down on the C-Stick) allowing me for another grab. What my questions are, "Can the opponent DI out of this at a certain percentage? If so, what percent? Is weight a factor here (usually always is lol)? My last question...Is is viable? Or is the alternating grab much more useful

I'm sorry that i may appear lazy, but the truth is that I am. Add the laziness factor with the fact that I have no human opponents available ATM and you get this thread. No DI for me

Thx for the help

Top Bottom