• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

question about the character leaks

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord
Have there been other leaks from the same source since the last leak about ridley, and Simon belmont etc?

Also did that original leak mention king k rule?

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
I don't know to what leak you refer, as there are generally dozens a week at varying lengths.
For that I recommend the namesake Smash UItimate General thread.

Every individual thought does not need its own created thread, dude. Your eagerness is welcome on the board, but its gonna get cluttered if you make every idea you have 1-3 threads.

Last edited:

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord
I don't know to what leak you refer, as there are generally dozens a week at varying lengths.
For that I recommend the namesake Smash UItimate General thread.

Every individual thought does not need its own created thread, dude. Your eagerness is welcome on the board, but its gonna get cluttered if you make every idea you have 1-3 threads.
Ok thats fair.. i just always feel that making a thread makes things more organized cause there are all kinds of topics mentioned in general threads. So should i delete this or something now? lol
Or you just mean moving forward?

also you talking about the "smash ultimate discussion" thread?

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
Ok thats fair.. i just always feel that making a thread makes things more organized cause there are all kinds of topics mentioned in general threads. So should i delete this or something now? lol
Or you just mean moving forward?

also you talking about the "smash ultimate discussion" thread?
I just meant moving forward. I did not intend to come across with hostility.

It may in theory be more organized, but leaks are changing on a moment to moment basis (now that they are rolling).
Hell, I think I'm the only person on this forum who misses the private leaks group from before Sm4sh. Most others think it got aggressive.

Hmm this post came full circle.

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord
I just meant moving forward. I did not intend to come across with hostility.

It may in theory be more organized, but leaks are changing on a moment to moment basis (now that they are rolling).
Hell, I think I'm the only person on this forum who misses the private leaks group from before Sm4sh. Most others think it got aggressive.

Hmm this post came full circle.
Hahah, no worries i wasnt offended or anything

but about the leaks, the one i talking about is the one that was 100% right. The leaker leaked ridley, simon belont, richter belmont and every character that's been confirmed so far The only one im not sure about is if he also leaked k rool. I dont remember.

And im wondering if that leaker has leaked more stuff. cause i dont take leaks seriously unless the source is proven to be legit.

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
Hahah, no worries i wasnt offended or anything

but about the leaks, the one i talking about is the one that was 100% right. The leaker leaked ridley, simon belont, richter belmont and every character that's been confirmed so far The only one im not sure about is if he also leaked k rool. I dont remember.

And im wondering if that leaker has leaked more stuff. cause i dont take leaks seriously unless the source is proven to be legit.
If youre talking about Vergeban, I don't recall him at any point predicting Richter Belmont.
The only prediction of Richter that I recall was the one that listed Gardevoir/Gothitelle, and that one explicitly said *not* Simon.

Fell God

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4200-0492-3739
I don't believe any majorly accepted leak included K. Rool, unless Verg suddenly changed his mind or whatever. I don't keep up with the leaks too closely though, I only follow the official information for the most part, so I could be wrong about that.

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord
I don't believe any majorly accepted leak included K. Rool, unless Verg suddenly changed his mind or whatever. I don't keep up with the leaks too closely though, I only follow the official information for the most part, so I could be wrong about that.
Ah okay. I just remember the one specific leak being right on about a lot of the main reveals. So i was wondering if that source has been making more noise

Top Bottom